Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2016

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,226 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lingard can dab and do all the silly handshakes he wants after that. Thank you, Jesse!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

Thought Valencia and Fellaini did well today - Val even got a couple of crosses into the box :eek:

Valencia beat a man and put the cross in that was deflected to Lingard, more than he usually brings.

I'm actually surprised at how happy I am with this trophy, havent smiled like this because of football in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,755 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Lingard found his scoring boots just in time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,621 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Ya same here thought Tony V had a great game

Would love to see him kept in the squad - I know he may not be world class, but he can come in and do a job in a couple of positions, has decent pace and always puts in a shift and has a good attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

duffman13 wrote: »
    Valencia beat a man and put the cross in that was deflected to Lingard, more than he usually brings.

I'm actually surprised at how happy I am with this trophy, havent smiled like this because of football in years.

Put in a cross for Martial as well,the header hit the post

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

So good to win! This will definitely be a huge incentive in future. And to beat Pardew after his ****in dance is even better. What a Pratt!! Love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Herrera is a nutter :D

Unpopular opinion: I think Rooney has been good in midfield in the last two games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

All we need now is Anderson to dance around the trophy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

First part of the trifecta achieved.

1. Win cup

2. LVG says goodbye

3. Jose says hello

Don't be forgetting Sevilla's performance midweek already, that set the week up nicely :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Did Van Gaal just compare his stint to Ferguson's!? :pac:

Ian Wright seems adamant that Rashford was done in by Palace! When they showed the replay again it does look fairly deliberate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

RobertKK wrote: »
    Unpopular opinion: I think Rooney has been good in midfield in the last two games.

He was today anyway. Don't think he'll be good enough as a first choice option to build a team around though but there aint many midfielders who are at that level, Pogba, Veratti(if he could stay fit) or Turan if Barca really want to get rid of him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thought he was mom last game, though against weak opposition.

Thought he did better today after they scored, but he gave away the ball far too often before that. His short passing leaves a lot to be desired sometimes.

He is a grand backup, but (IMO) not strong enough long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Kew is going too be waking up with one of the biggest of hangovers,provided of course he does drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Tastes gud m8s.

Don't think it's unpopular, he worked his socks off today, some of those tracking tackles were fantastic. Not too many Hollywood balls either, should have been Man of the match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

50f06e87afa96f2f45000052.jpg?w=400

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I'm f*cking thrilled. Didn't think I'd be this excited over the FA Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Absolutely amazing. I'm hoarse. Rooney MOTM for me. Smalling was immense. Lingard take a bow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,226 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• duffman13 wrote: »
    Don't think it's unpopular, he worked his socks off today, some of those tracking tackles were fantastic. Not too many Hollywood balls either, should have been Man of the match.

First time for me personally that I have seen him take the team by the scruff of the neck and get them back into the game. What a captain is destined to do

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Anyone watching MUTV?... The lads blegarding Daley Blind during the interview was gas :)

BBC now reporting that Mourhino will be appointed manager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,652 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

adox wrote: »

links adox, links!

That gives it some pretty solid credibility.

I'm just gonna enjoy the night though and worry about who comes in when he goes tomorrow :D

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• adox wrote: »

Reporting no???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    First time for me personally that I have seen him take the team by the scruff of the neck and get them back into the game. What a captain is destined to do

Thought Rooney tried too many Hollywood balls in first half that were intercepted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

irishfeen wrote: »
    Anyone watching MUTV?... The lads blegarding Daley Blind during the interview was gas :)

Who wouldn't want to run their fingers through Daley's glorious hair! I thought it was hilarious!

MUTV is freeview today also :D

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36351371

I know I'm late, but whatever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

F.A Cup win & José incoming, what a day :D

That gives it some pretty solid credibility.

I'm just gonna enjoy the night though and worry about who comes in when he goes tomorrow :D

Yeah was just actually enjoying the photos and reports on the victory on Twitter when it popped up on my timeline. Had to past it as it was the BBC. 3 or 4 paper journos had ran something similar post match.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    F.A Cup win & José incoming, what a day :D

Its like Xmas morning :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

F**king brilliant news to an amazing night

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Reporting no???

Sorry Mick. What?

• Advertisement

Its like Xmas morning :D:D

And a birthday all rolled into one :D

I hope the United fans who disliked LVG so much they hoped United would lose the FA cup to make sure he is gone, had a change of heart. I think it was being rather blinded by desperation for change, when what we really needed as a team was to win something, and get that winning feeling back.

I just hate losing finals in whatever sport/team/individual I support. I presume LVG will be thanked and will go on his merry way, I am happy he has managed united to win a major trophy.
    It has been a great day.

Sorry Mick. What?

Manchester United will appoint Jose Mourinho as their new manager, BBC Sport understands. http://bbc.in/1Tmm72a

Louis van Gaal hasn't arrived for press conference yet as Jose Mourinho is set to replace him at #MUFC

https://twitter.com/howardnurse/status/734112138210467840

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,597 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,652 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

im so so so ****ing happy

• adox wrote: »
    Sorry Mick. What?

Sorry I just misread your post m8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ´

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Wow!!!

I am delighted he is back in the EPL ... will be great next year with him and Pep in Manchester :D !!!

Chelsea will regret sacking him .... again :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement