Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2016

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Yea, heard they were baaytin the Tipp lads around the pitch

You were busy putting the rangers players in a headlock on Saturday no doubt :pac:

Ah ya gave them few shapes and ran :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

haha what? #daretocoach
    Elko Born ‏@Elko_B 17m17 minutes ago
    According to De Telegraaf, there are plans for Zlatan to become an 'assistant coach' at Manchester United after his playing career.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Ah come on, it can't be true can it?? Surely Ferguson wouldn't come out of retirement! BBC as the source though, I mean they don't make this kind of stuff up...
    I'm in work so no television, are Sky camped outside Jose's gaff? Also twitter is blocked in work :( I'm having to guess what the tweets say based on posters replies!

:pac:

I'm in work so no television, are Sky camped outside Jose's gaff? Also twitter is blocked in work :( I'm having to guess what the tweets say based on posters replies!

They aren't the only ones. This is Mourinho moving out of London apparently.

CjJRc6nWYAA7M1B.jpg:large

• Ah come on, it can't be true can it?? Surely Ferguson wouldn't come out of retirement! BBC as the source though, I mean they don't make this kind of stuff up...

Fergie looked mighty happy with that trophy in his hands on Saturday

You'd never know!!!!

Sure rumour has it Lord TSC is now dating Scarlett Johansson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Ah come on, it can't be true can it?? Surely Ferguson wouldn't come out of retirement! BBC as the source though, I mean they don't make this kind of stuff up...

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

You'd never know!!!!

Really, I heard it was Kate Upton although MrMac84 isn't too happy about this turn of events! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,755 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

TheTownie wrote: »
    haha what? #daretocoach

I posted that yesterday and it was totally ignored...a Swedish newspaper posted it yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Zlatan coaching? What next Roy Keane as sports psychologist :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

brinty wrote: »
    Kew was around yesterday
    In great form after a hibs and united double...

He might be helping Strathclyde Police with their enquiries into criminal damage at Hampton Park. Apparently a relatively friendly incursion by over-exuberant fans turned sinister when some fat boy tried to take a selfie on the crossbar. :eek:

• Advertisement

RobertKK wrote: »
    I posted that yesterday and it was totally ignored...a Swedish newspaper posted it yesterday.

so we have a Dutch and Swedish newspaper putting the story out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Keane double jobbing as both AM with United and Ireland :)

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Just employee Keane as club doctor. Niggling 3-4 week injuries would probably reduce pretty quickly, but there'd probably be a serious increase in the number of broken legs and black eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

You'd never know!!!!

Really, I heard it was Kate Upton although MrMac84 isn't too happy about this turn of events! :D

I can confirm this is not true

Members of our ladies team are not dating TSC or MrMac84, much to their disappointment..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Amazing the day LVG gets the sack Mick's tractor goes up in flames

https://twitter.com/MENnewsdesk/status/734744373246709760

Amazing the day LVG gets the sack Mick's tractor goes up in flames

https://twitter.com/MENnewsdesk/status/734744373246709760

Stockport road closed after tractor fire catches fire http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/in-your-area/road-closed-high-lane-stockport-11373204#ICID=sharebar_twitter …

Tractor fire catches fire, so a fire caught fire :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

zERKS MATE YOU'RE HAVING A BAD DAY OF IT
    that was reported this morning.. possibly by Bangklok

Exclusive,there's loads of reporters at Carrington,Harry Redknapp about to drive by and give his opinion through the car window at any moment.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I can confirm this is not true

Members of our ladies team are not dating TSC or MrMac84, much to their disappointment..

I'm just her drunkin bootie call, which I'm totally ok with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Utds announcement delayed by West Ham fans throwing rocks at it.

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status/734741447556116481

#mufc opened on the New York Stock Exchange at $16.80, within 5 minutes it rose 3.87% to $17.45

• Advertisement

De Telegraaf saying Ibra will be offered a coaching role at United when he finishes playing.

1 year playing deal with the option to extend or transfer it to a coaching role in the second year.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

zerks wrote: »
    De Telegraaf saying Ibra will be offered a coaching role at United when he finishes playing.

Mourinho and Ibra at the press conference when all is confirmed,wow! :)

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'm just her drunkin bootie call, which I'm totally ok with

You wish mate
    she's told me there's a restraining order out on you...
    come within a mile of her and you're for it....

My assistants TSC, Maximus and Jayo have no problem implementing the terms of you breaching the restraint order...

haha what? #daretocoach
    so we have a Dutch and Swedish newspaper putting the story out.

Zerks, you are so behind the news today.

You are usually at the forefront.

SSN just showed that lawyer dude leaving Carrington

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,382 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Will be interesting if we sign Ibrahimovic - I'll only decide for myself if I think it is a good signing or not at the end of the summer. If we play him in a team with Fellaini, Rooney and Mata - we are screwed. If he plays (and same for Rooney to be honest) we need to get pace around him. Herrera isn't that quick himself but he plays football quickly. Martial and Rashford are obvious speed merchants. Memphis could be too if he is (a) not sold and (b) remembers how to football. We will have to buy a quick, top class, right winger.

I can see Sane being brought in too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Will be interesting if we sign Ibrahimovic - I'll only decide for myself if I think it is a good signing or not at the end of the summer. If we play him in a team with Fellaini, Rooney and Mata - we are screwed. If he plays (and same for Rooney to be honest) we need to get pace around him. Herrera isn't that quick himself but he plays football quickly. Martial and Rashford are obvious speed merchants. Memphis could be too if he is (a) not sold and (b) remembers how to football. We will have to buy a quick, top class, right winger.

sane for germany fits the bill.... looks like he is going to either us or city

• Advertisement

Zerks, you are so behind the news today.

You are usually at the forefront.

Correction to my post,United don't sign Zlatan..........Zlatan signs United.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

https://twitter.com/PortuBall/status/734750365707567105

Let the Woodward bashing... Commence!

Can't see a way to blame Woodward there, I am sure a good offer was made but as the player said himself he had others and when Munich are one of the others at the best of times we are going to struggle to compete for non British players never mind the dire straits we currently occupy :) Or at least, occupied during the season!

Edit: This is not of course to say that I don't expect to hear how Woodward made a balls of it, place wouldn't be the same without it :)

I blame Bangkok and Fellaini in equal measures...

I blame Bangkok and Fellaini in equal measures...

It's the hair....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

I honestly don't know why people are so butt hurt over us being beaten to his guy's signature when the majority here have hardly heard of this guy never mind seeing him play. Every CEO in the world of football has lost out on a deal - what's the big deal??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

One would imagine the signings will come thick and fast with Jose. Woody will get a clout on the chops if he starts fluting about.

It's the hair....

speaking of hair, was great to see Fellaini's family all at the cup final... :pac:

military-band-performs-before-the-fa-cup-with-budweiser-final-match-picture-id491723647

United 1/2 with Ladbrokes to get top 4.

RobertKK wrote:
    It's the hair....

Yea
    I mean Fellaini had lovely hair
    Almost as nice as Daley..
    But bloody hell bangklok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Wouldnt be a bad move for ryan to take a break for a year.

He could do with repairing relations with rhodri and he also needs to repair the damage he did to his sister in laws back doors after he smashed them wide open

• Advertisement

Mourinho back home now and told reporters to go home as he wont be leaving house for rest of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

God this is as boring as the football

Coat22 wrote: »
    God this is as boring as the football

It's like Netflix and chill where you are actually made watch Netflix first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭thomasj

bangkok wrote:
    speaking of hair, was great to see Fellaini's family all at the cup final...

It's really gone downhill in here the last hour or so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,397 ✭✭✭sjb25

bangkok wrote: »
    Mourinho back home now and told reporters to go home as he wont be leaving house for rest of the day

So most likely SSN will have a headline along the lines of mourinho to hold secret talks at his home with Woodward tonight :)

Rashford...... ......Martial
    Zlatan

Now,that is a front 3.

https://twitter.com/Ladbrokes/status/734745988628402176

mendes not flying back until tomorrow so more than likely Jose is watching repeat episodes of friends for the rest of the day ;)

Indoors for the rest of the day watching Natalie Sawyer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

mendes not flying back until tomorrow so more than likely Jose is watching repeat episodes of friends for the rest of the day ;)

Or the yellow bar on ssn? Or escape to the country maybe?

bda04ef056798fd76bcdd259318ab8ec.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement