Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy mint leaves?

Options
  • 08-05-2016 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Hi. Just wondering would anyone know where in Cork I could buy mint leaves. Not sure if the main grocery stores stock them. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,515 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Tesco sell mint plants!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Any of the big groceries will have fresh mint leaves, or else mint plants.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭angeline

Oh ok! Googled Tesco online but couldn't find them while Tesco UK do have them. Will check it out thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Most shops would have them, either plants or just in the plastic packs.. Supervalue, Aldi,Lidl, Tesco, Dunnes...

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Unz88

Any of the garden centres

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

The English Market, I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭wearyexplorer

Cool_CM wrote: »
    The English Market, I'd imagine.

Cheapest I've found for packaged herbs (large bags) is Tiger on patrick st. Bizarre they sell them, to right of tills. Huge selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Cheapest I've found for packaged herbs (large bags) is Tiger on patrick st. Bizarre they sell them, to right of tills. Huge selection.

That's dried, I think op wants fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Aldi and Lidl have Mint plants now - be careful if you decide to plant it outdoors, it will thrive, best bet put it in a pot outdoors as it will never stop growing if you plant it wild.

Advertisement