Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours Ban

Options
  • 08-05-2016 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭

I have been unfairly banned from After Hours by ACD.

The ban is for "personal abuse".

This supposed abuse was me informing another poster that I had them on ignore; and to desist from posting lies about me. A lie insinuating that I support ethnic cleansing in the event of a United Ireland.

I cannot provide links, as I am banned.

Can another, more reasonably minded mod please lift the ban.

Kind regards.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Hi AL
    I can look at this for you. Could you forward on your pm exchange with the mod that banned you where you attempted to resolve the issue.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Hi AL
    I can look at this for you. Could you forward on your pm exchange with the mod that banned you where you attempted to resolve the issue.
    Cheers
    Thanks. Pm'd.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

This is still under discussion with the mod. 2 hours is not adequate time to give him to respond to you. If he has not responded within 48 hrs please post back here.
    Please note that this should have been done prior to opening the DRP.

Also an expectation is that you both engage with each other in a civil and constructive manner.

Let me know when discussion is complete and then forward on exchange to me.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    This is still under discussion with the mod. 2 hours is not adequate time to give him to respond to you. If he has not responded within 48 hrs please post back here.
    Please note that this should have been done prior to opening the DRP.

Also an expectation is that you both engage with each other in a civil and constructive manner.

Let me know when discussion is complete and then forward on exchange to me.

Cheers
    The ban is for two days. Forget it.

armaghlad wrote: »
    The ban is for two days. Forget it.

Ok :(
    Admin please mark as resolved.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement