Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buffet in city?

Options
  • 08-05-2016 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi guys
    Can anyone recommend a good buffet restaurant in Galway city?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Cliona2012 wrote: »
    good buffet restaurant

Contradiction in terms.

There's a Turkish cafe in Eglington St advertising buffet. Dunno what it's like, haven't been in since they changed to buffet. It's under the poker Hall, cafe pomegranate I think it's called.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

Pomegranate and theres an Indian place as well (want to say Tulsi but its just a guess)

Pomegranate do greek and turkish food according to the sign but Ive never eaten there before, been waiting for others to try it first.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Didn't realise Pomegranate did buffet, when I was in there last it was table service. I had a smoked mackerel salad which was delicious...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I thought they were vegetarian? Or are they piscatarian?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

There's a Turkish cafe in Eglington St advertising buffet
    Pomegranate - turkish, greek, indian, italian food
    All you can eat Adult €9.50 Child €5.50.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I thought they were vegetarian? Or are they piscatarian?

Absolutely not - though they might do some veggo dishes.

Weren't buffet originally, but have experimented a lot with their menu in order to get customers. I really liked some of their initial Turkish offerings, but suspect that many didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

Anything new to this in Galway
    Is there a Chinese

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pomegranate is still there and is good in my opinion.
    Don't know about Chinese buffets. There used to be one in Salthill but I haven't been there in years.

Advertisement