Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

North West 200

• 08-05-2016 10:02pm

Heading along to this with a few mates in a campervan on Wed.

Has anyone been before and have any tips for us?
    Wondering about a good location to watch the action from

Comments

Heading along to this with a few mates in a campervan on Wed.

Has anyone been before and have any tips for us?
    Wondering about a good location to watch the action from

Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

No advice I'm afraid. I was put off going up in a camper last year by the price of the in field camping and the nearest sites were pretty expensive.

Would be interested to hear how you get on. Enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Anyone?

Haven't been myself but I've heard its a good laugh! There is definitely a number of threads from last year on it if you hit the search button.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭excollier

If you are there get to Black Bridge to watch, really fast, and you can get pretty close to the action - I'll be there again.

Advertisement