Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB Interview

• 08-05-2016 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was just wondering if anyone on here has recently had an interview with Permanent TSB? I had one myself over 4 weeks ago and felt it had gone well and they said to me they would be in touch but Ive still not heard anything back. I sent an e-mail and also left a voice message, do you think I should just accept that I havent got the position or do they just take a while before they call you back?

Id really appreciate if anyone knows or has past experience of working in HR for them could it take maybe 6 weeks before they decide who will fill the position based on the candidates they interviewed?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭homer911

PTSB are not the fastest at responding to people but 4 weeks is a relatively long time. If you have a name, their email address format is generally firstname.surname@permanenttsb.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Stevie_8

Yeah I've tried emailing and leaving them messages but still nothing I guess I just didn't get the job in the end. Its going on five weeks now and still no response, and I doubt any candidate who's been successful would be waiting that long.

Advertisement