Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psn billing question

Options
  • 08-05-2016 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I signed up for playtation plus at Christmas for sons ps4. After the trail was up got charged an amount.. Can't remember what it was.. Just got billed twice tonight via PayPal for 39.99 by 2. So 80 euro gone from my account. Seems a little odd?
    Thanks
    Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi folks,
    I signed up for playtation plus at Christmas for sons ps4. After the trail was up got charged an amount.. Can't remember what it was.. Just got billed twice tonight via PayPal for 39.99 by 2. So 80 euro gone from my account. Seems a little odd?
    Thanks
    Mick
    I checked my bank statement and they had been taking 6.99 per month till March..

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭retweet

He possibly could of bought something from the PS Store, your card is probably still linked to the account.

Contact PS support and they can help.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/contact-us/

Advertisement