Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EyeCam IP Surveillance Indoor Wireless Camera Night Vision

Options
  • 08-05-2016 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what somebody might recommend this camera works fine when i put the ethernet cable straight into the camera from the broadband box but wirelessly it works for a bit then stops headwrecking

what i would like to know my broadband box is ina nother room and i want the camera in another room watching front garden is the only way to run a 550 ft cable from one room to another or is there any transmitter i can plug in the will recieve the signal

hope im not confusing you good people ,

there any other way i can get the http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/281102140033?ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:1123

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

please :confused:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Is that a misprint?
    550 foot to run a cable from one room to another?

You could also try TP links for the Ethernet connection & power the camera locally.
    Or TP links & wifi extenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

50 ft

Advertisement