Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beach Holiday 2016 from Budapest

Options
  • 09-05-2016 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

Myself and my boyfriend are currently planning our 2 week holiday for his summer in July. We live in cork, Ireland. So far we have planned and booked the first leg. We are departing Dublin on the 17th July and spending 3 nights in Prague and then 3 nights in Budapest. That means we are due to leave Budapest the 23rd of July.

We would really like to spend the last week on a beach somewhere. However everywhere is Looking very expensive or difficult to get to. I would love some suggestions if anyone knows somewhere that is possible to get to by train/flight from Budapest and affordable to fly home to Ireland to. We are both just finished college, 23 years old, so can't really afford the expensive flights! Flying home between the 29th July to the 1st of August would suit.

Thanks in advance,
    Aimee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,888 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

maybe consider Siofok which is the inland beach resort in Hungary. It'd also be something out of the ordinary compared to a resort full of brits or germans in Spain or the likes.

Weatherwise you'd be looking at something in or around 30degrees, plus or minus a few degrees

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aimeecn

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I had never even considered going to a lake location. It seems like a nice spot from the quick research i did. Hopefully if i can find cheap flights home from Budapest, then that might be an option. As it appears the best way to get to Siofok is by bus from Budapest.

Thanks again,
    Aimee

Advertisement