Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Main Street Portarlington

Options
  • 09-05-2016 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi
    Can anybody tell me please what time does the pay parking start and finish on the Main Street in Portarlington?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I think it's 8am to 6pm.

If it suits, you could use the car park beside the playground. It's free parking there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

I really wouldn't bother. In my 8 years driving never once seen a warden on main st port. Very few people actually buy tickets because of this.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,590 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

akelly02 wrote: »
    I really wouldn't bother. In my 8 years driving never once seen a warden on main st port. Very few people actually buy tickets because of this.

Alternatively, I could tell you about at least 4 people who were ticketed.

The warden comes around usually once a fortnight. Business in the town are good enough to spread the word to to their customers when he's spotted.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

akelly02 wrote: »

Honestly, ignore this. Of course there isn't a warden there every hour of every day but any busy Saturday he's around along with odd weekdays. I know for certain unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

i must be really really lucky so. Sorry for the bad information lads :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Thanks a million :)

Advertisement