Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reconnecting house line to telephone pole

Options
  • 09-05-2016 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I was wondering how much it costs to reconnect a house to the telephone line, the previous owners cut the cable to the telephone pole and we would like to get it reconnected. How long of a wait would we have etc.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Laois03 wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering how much it costs to reconnect a house to the telephone line, the previous owners cut the cable to the telephone pole and we would like to get it reconnected. How long of a wait would we have etc.

Thanks.
    Hi  Laois03,

Thanks for getting in touch. There would be no connection fee associated with a residential account however a contract will apply.
    Our sales team will be more than happy to explore your available options with you. You can contact them on 1800503303, or you can also chat to them online on https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Laois03

Hi Pamela,

So just to confirm, that even though an engineer would have to come out and connect a line from the telephone pole outside our property to the house, there would be no charge?

We already have an eirvision/broadband contract from the property which we are moving from would this contract be sufficient?

Thanks

Hi Pamela,

So just to confirm, that even though an engineer would have to come out and connect a line from the telephone pole outside our property to the house, there would be no charge?

We already have an eirvision/broadband contract from the property which we are moving from would this contract be sufficient?

Thanks
    That's correct, there are no connection fee's associated with residential accounts Laois03.

No I'm afraid not, once you set up service in a new address a new contract would apply.
    If you need to move this service to your new address I would recommend speaking with our moving home team on 1901.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Laois03

Hi Pamela,

Thanks
    That's correct, there are no connection fee's associated with residential accounts 

No I'm afraid not, once you set up service in a new address a new contract would apply.
    If you need to move this service to your new address I would recommend speaking with our moving home team on 1901.

-Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela.

Hi Pamela,

Thanks
    That's correct, there are no connection fee's associated with residential accounts 

-Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela.
    No problem Laois03 :)

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement