Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received text about high usage?

Options
  • 09-05-2016 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

I received a text this morning to say my account usage is quite high and to avoid interruption to contact eircom and make an advance payment? 

I am on a direct debit and my account has been deducted the full amount according to the online bill statements each month since switching from meteor to eircom in February.

Am I being billed the correct amount in the statements / direct debit by eir or am I missing something? 

thanks for any assistance you can provide

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

pawrick wrote: »
    I received a text this morning to say my account usage is quite high and to avoid interruption to contact eircom and make an advance payment? 

I am on a direct debit and my account has been deducted the full amount according to the online bill statements each month since switching from meteor to eircom in February.

Am I being billed the correct amount in the statements / direct debit by eir or am I missing something? 

thanks for any assistance you can provide
    Hi pawrick,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you PM me your account number and I will take a look into this.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭pawrick

just sent, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

pawrick wrote: »
    just sent, thanks
    Thanks pawrick :)
    I'm just going through my PM's now.

-Pamela 

Advertisement