Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening emails issue

Options
  • 09-05-2016 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭

I need to reset a password on a web forum..I ask for a reset Emil..but when it comes to my inbox there's no message, just a heading..f I iclick on "view souce" I get this page long txt of letters and numbers...I .can see the reset link but cant access it...help..what is wrong..?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I need to reset a password on a web forum..I ask for a reset Emil..but when it comes to my inbox there's no message, just a heading..f I iclick on "view souce" I get this page long txt of letters and numbers...I .can see the reset link but cant access it...help..what is wrong..?
    Hi  Max Headroom,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    Have you tried this on a different browser?

-Pamela

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Hi  Max Headroom,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    Have you tried this on a different browser?

-Pamela
    Yes...same result

Seems if you have a problem...don't ask Eir.....asked a few mates and they said to forward the e-mail to another e-mail account..it worked.....thanks Eir ..not....

Seems if you have a problem...don't ask Eir.....asked a few mates and they said to forward the e-mail to another e-mail account..it worked.....thanks Eir ..not....
    I'm sorry you feel this way Max Headroom, unfortunately we would be unable to provide support on third party e-mails but we will try our best to help. 
    Glad you got it sorted :)

-Pamela 

I'm sorry you feel this way Max Headroom, unfortunately we would be unable to provide support on third party e-mails but we will try our best to help. 

-Pamela 
    I appreciate your concern....it's a pity you don't work for PayPal....that's a whole other problem...:))

• Advertisement

-Pamela 
    I appreciate your concern....it's a pity you don't work for PayPal....that's a whole other problem...:))
    Thanks  Max Headroom ;)

-Pamela 

Advertisement