Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small office Nespresso machine for guest usage.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Absolutely agree that Nespresso is perfect for a meeting room situation.

But you are better off with a commercial Nespresso machine (the disc type pods) for loads of reasons,including invoicing, delivery, maintenance etc.

Go onto the Nespresso professional site and send them an enquiry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭54and56

Absolutely agree that Nespresso is perfect for a meeting room situation.

But you are better off with a commercial Nespresso machine (the disc type pods) for loads of reasons,including invoicing, delivery, maintenance etc.

Go onto the Nespresso professional site and send them an enquiry.

Thanks Maxwell, I looked at https://www.nespresso.com/pro/ie/en/pages/business_solutions but I don't think we'd have the volume to justify using the commercial service. Our average usage could be as low as 5-6 pods a week hence my initial thought to get a domestic machine.

Out of interest, are the pods used in commercial machines the same as those used in domestic machines?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Also interested in this for a reception for a family member. She doesn't drink coffee and I set up another coffee maker but she keeps breaking it!

It would be for about 12 cups per week also.

Budget would be tiny but at the speed she's breaking coffee machines, she'll be in the black if it lasts a week.

What's tassimo like, can she buy the 'compatible' pods.

I'm only choosing pods as it will be easy for her to just but the pods and leave them beside the machine, I can clean it when I'm over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Out of interest, are the pods used in commercial machines the same as those used in domestic machines?

Different shape so people don't steal them from work for home use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Thanks Maxwell, I looked at https://www.nespresso.com/pro/ie/en/pages/business_solutions but I don't think we'd have the volume to justify using the commercial service. Our average usage could be as low as 5-6 pods a week hence my initial thought to get a domestic machine.

Different shape pods.

In the above case have a think about the need for milk. People don't clean milk up after themselves and it can get very messy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭54and56

In the above case have a think about the need for milk. People don't clean milk up after themselves and it can get very messy

Good point but in this case one of us would be hosting the meeting so milk and delph etc would be set out beforehand and cleared away afterwards each time.

Advertisement