Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot 365 ID

Options
  • 09-05-2016 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, can someone tell me what keyword to text to get my 365 ID.I was in one of your branches less than an hour ago.the keyword I was given is not being recognised, so much for great customer service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi bambi93

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear the information provided has not given you access to your online banking.

To retrieve your User ID, please text 'User' to 50365 , it can take up to a minute to receive your unique User ID by SMS. 

Just to mention, you must have your mobile registered and activated online to avail of this service.

See how it works here : 

I hope this helps, feel free to contact us again if you have any further queries. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement