Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aunt deceased. Need to transfer a/c to next of kin

Options
  • 09-05-2016 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

My aunt is deceased since 26/3/2016. I am an existing account holder with Electric Ireland and her house will be in my possession following probate etc. I would be grateful if one of the Electric team on this forum could assist me in transferring my name etc. onto her account for billing purposes. I have all details to hand when required.

Thanks,
    Declan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Declan,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are sorry to read of your bereavement. We would be happy to assist you to put your name on your late aunt's account. We will need a meter reading and the account number or MPRN for the property. However, we do need to make you aware that we are unable to take bank details or set up discounts here through Boards.ie. If you wish to arrange this, you can contact our colleagues in the Sales team on 1850 305 090 or you can register here.

As you are an existing customer, we also need you to please confirm the following details for us by private message if you would like us to proceed:

- Your account number
    - The first line of your address
    - Your contact number or date of birth
    - Your full name as it appears on your account
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then put your name on the account.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement