Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Extreme in Balbriggan

Options
  • 09-05-2016 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see all the ads that 1,000mb fibre internet is now available in Balbriggan. Your map says that 750 premises in Balbriggan can now access those speeds. My address says only FTTC is available. I checked dozens of other estates in Balbriggan and get the same result. Some house in Balrothery do show that Fibre Extreme is available.

Do you plan to make it available in Balbriggan? Or, will it just be in Balrothery (a separate town according to the census)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

KOR101 wrote: »
    Hi,

I see all the ads that 1,000mb fibre internet is now available in Balbriggan. Your map says that 750 premises in Balbriggan can now access those speeds. My address says only FTTC is available. I checked dozens of other estates in Balbriggan and get the same result. Some house in Balrothery do show that Fibre Extreme is available.

Do you plan to make it available in Balbriggan? Or, will it just be in Balrothery (a separate town according to the census)
    Hi  KOR101,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can view our current FTTC and FTTH roll-out here http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/;
    FTTH are the blue lines on this map, what part of Balbriggan are you in?

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Hi Pamela,

I am aware of the map. I could even give you a link that works, if you need.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

KOR101 wrote: »
    Hi Pamela,

I am aware of the map. I could even give you a link that works, if you need.

Thanks
    No thanks  KOR101,
    I've corrected it :)

-Pamela 

Advertisement