Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to order an e-statement

Options
  • 09-05-2016 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

I need to order an e-statement from February 1st 2016 up to present. I think I may have ordered a paper statement online today by mistake so is there any way to change this to an e-statement that I can just download quickly for free?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Redo22

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Just to mention, there is no charge for up to date statements either by post or eStatement.

If it's just an up to date statement, this will also show online as an eStatement for you. 

An up to date statement takes up to 2 working days to appear online as an eStatement for paper, takes 3-5 working days in the post.

Just to also mention, an up to date statement can be ordered online and also by our automated phone service. 

When logged in and ordering online, please use our 'Online Service Desk' facility, from this please select the drop down 'Ask A Question' option and submit request here. You can also amend the frequency of your statements here too.

Alternatively, you can call 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 anytime and use our automated service to order your up to date statement by selecting options 1, 5 and then 1 again.

We hope this information helps, if you have any further questions for us, please do get in touch again.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement