Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Card old Verified By Visa Issue

Options
  • 09-05-2016 9:04pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I have an old issue with verified by Visa blocked.
    I got new debit card today. Will that clear that issue & let me set up a new password.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

It should. When I got my last card Verified by Visa didn’t recognise it so I had to register again. Or at least, it asked me to register the new card. I just found another payment method as VbyV gives me a massive pain in the face.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I know. Its the most annoying security feature I know of. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

KoolKid wrote: »
    Hi
    I have an old issue with verified by Visa blocked.
    I got new debit card today. Will that clear that issue & let me set up a new password.
    Hi KoolKid

Thanks for coming to us here on Boards.

Yes, with your new Visa Debit Card you will be requested to create a new password when purchasing online.

We hope this helps and we're sorry  to hear of the difficulties you experienced previously with Verified by Visa.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch again.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thank you.

Advertisement