Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Cable Where to get city centre

Options
  • 09-05-2016 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi guys looking to get a 3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA cable in the city centre don't wont a over priced one just something to plug into the back of the vinyl player to a speaker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Hi guys looking to get a 3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA cable in the city centre don't wont a over priced one just something to plug into the back of the vinyl player to a speaker.

O'Callaghans used to have em.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

I assume its not a passive speaker.....if you're connecting from an earphone output there wont be enough juice to drive a speaker...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

exaisle wrote: »
    I assume its not a passive speaker.....if you're connecting from an earphone output there wont be enough juice to drive a speaker...

Have DJ from a 3.5 to a 3.5 no problem before.

The room is small as long as i can barely here myself on my 200W speaker i am happy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

Maplin in Blackpool should have what your looking for, if not Thomann do very fast delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fergal2014

You can get them in Dealz and most Tesco.

• Advertisement
Advertisement