Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

United v United (Farewell Upton Park or how I learned it's called the Boleyn Ground)

Comments

Cup final for both teams. Should be goals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Minderbinder

That's a very attacking United team. Just hope that they're not taking a big risk on Martial. Herrera gets a chance to perform in a big game, hopefully he can deliver. I'm very worried about Valencia v Payet and Carroll v Blind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Biggest game of man city's season coming up come on united.

I swear if the team is not up for this match than I'll lose it High energy, fast forward passing pleeeeeeeeeeease

Team bus late again....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

I swear if the team is not up for this match than I'll lose it High energy, fast forward passing pleeeeeeeeeeease

I think the coach driver has set the tone already!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

jayo26 wrote: »
    Biggest game of man city's season coming up come on united.

Ye that cl semi final last week meant nothing to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

It looked it with the way they played

They didn't play like it. Bit like us.

• Advertisement

That was only a champions league semi final..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

8.30.... FFS... That might be down to what happened to the bus though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Kick off delayed to 2030...ffs. United are making a habit of this crap. Should be their own tough luck if they cant get there on time.

Fooking idiots outside the ground also attacking the bus. That will fire ManU up you idiots,

Parking the bus?!!

• Advertisement

Ludo wrote: »
    Kick off delayed to 2030...ffs. United are making a habit of this crap. Should be their own tough luck if they cant get there on time.

I agree, bus driver should just mow all those fans down that are holding up the bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Fooking idiots outside the ground also attacking the bus. That will fire ManU up you idiots,

Ah ya, **** the players well been, let them get few slaps to head with few bottles.

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Parking the bus?!!

Thought LVG was doing good job?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

Ah ya, **** the players well been, let them get few slaps to head with few bottles.

You write in riddles.

I agree, bus driver should just mow all those fans down that are holding up the bus.

They should have known ffs. Of course it would have taken extra time to arrive tonight. They were already well late before the bit of trouble at the end.

Took WHU an hour to get the last few hundred yards...but yet they had left early enough to get in on time anyway. Second time this has happened to Manu now recently.

• Advertisement

Thought LVG was doing good job?;)

Win tonight and he's the man

GreNoLi wrote: »
    You write in riddles.

Typing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Typical West ham scumbags

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Disgusting behaviour from the West Ham fans. Makes a mockery of the twee video reels we are getting from Sky.

Man Utd still have to be held partially responsible for being late though. It was always going to be very busy around the stadium tonight of all nights. Can you not factor that in? That's twice its happened to them in London. Not good enough. A microcosm of how the club is being run at the moment.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,255 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Bad form from the hammers fans, but utd were late again, long before any trouble , joke.

Smashed to pieces...lol...exaggerate much?

Still unforgivable behaviour...wonder what will happen after the match. Nothing good I imagine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Atmosphere is gonna be mad in this game. Hopefully we can kill it off quickly with the first goal!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Lol David Sullivan saying the family atmosphere is the best part about west ham while the police and man utd bus are getting pelted with objects outside!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Obviously these scum have no consideration for those of us outside GMT.

• Advertisement

adox wrote: »
    Disgusting behaviour from the West Ham fans. Makes a mockery of the twee video reels we are getting from Sky.

Man Utd still have to be held partially responsible for being late though. It was always going to be very busy around the stadium tonight of all nights. Can you not factor that in? That's twice its happened to them in London. Not good enough. A microcosm of how the club is being run at the moment.

Ahh stop there is a difference in been stuck in traffic and the bus been targeted by Westham fans. The fans are there from early today the team should at least earn the right to a safe passage to the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Danny Dyer getting the old ICF band back together for one last hurrah.

Scumbags. Can see massive trouble at the end of the game if they lose. Seats for missiles anyone?

Make them play the first home game next season behind closed doors.

Aidric wrote: »

I'm pretty sure they do take a moment to reflect on that just before launching a glass bottle at a bus.

Amazing some people will blame United. Just amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I really hope Man Utd win this game, partly because the old fella is a West Ham fan and I'd prefer to see them lose, partly because of whats gone on outside the ground and mainly because it could condemn City to 5th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

It'd be lovely for West Ham to sign off their era at the Boleyn Ground with a win. C'mon the Hammers!!

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I really hope Man Utd win this game, partly because the old fella is a West Ham fan and I'd prefer to see them lose, partly because of whats gone on outside the ground and mainly because it could condemn City to 5th.

Gav the it's convoluted but we'll take it. Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Smashed to pieces...lol...exaggerate much?

Still unforgivable behaviour...wonder what will happen after the match. Nothing good I imagine...

Hopefully the club have invited Paul Ince to the game, he can appeal to both set of supporters for calm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Such typical scummy behaviour from WHU fans.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

A draw,hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Thats pure scummy :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭klose

Lol David Sullivan saying United should have arrived at 4 for the game, what an eejit.

monkey9 wrote: »
    Hopefully the club have invited Paul Ince to the game, he can appeal to both set of supporters for calm.

He could wear a half n half jersey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Sky could have at least showed a small % of neutrality by wheeling out Yorke.

The Liverpool/west Ham pre match combination is tough viewing

Unearthly wrote: »

The Liverpool/west Ham are match combination is tough viewing

I kinda enjoy seeing Souness and his pure hatred and bitterness for United.

Always makes a win that bit sweeter

• Advertisement

Unearthly wrote: »

The Liverpool/west Ham pre match combination is tough viewing

Is Yorke on wheels now? He won't like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Jayop wrote: »
    Gav the it's convoluted but we'll take it. Lol

I've Martial triple captained too. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Aidric wrote: »

BST

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

West ham fans. The small minority that do cause trouble. Pure scum. Shame as they ruined a lovely occasion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Is David Sullivan trolling? "Some of our fans won't be able to stay"..lol, maybe they shouldn't have attacked the Utd team bus in that case.
    West Ham co-Chairman David Sullivan speaking to 5 live: "It is depressing really, it will be a late night for our fans and some of them won't be able to stay. I don't understand why United couldn't get here at 4pm. They could have got here early. They knew it would be busy. It's crazy.

"There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach.

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it. If we arrived late at Old Trafford they wouldn't put the kick-off back."

• Advertisement
Advertisement