Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best town in Ireland to live in

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Why do my posts keep getting deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Why do my posts keep getting deleted.

Because I was being a bollox and Altransa's patience knows no bounds and he or she decided to delete my tongue in cheek trolling, rather generously - rather than giving me a clatter around the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 anonymous00000

Killarney is a very beautiful town to live in - very lively, always a good atmosphere every weekend all throughout the year. 20 mins from the airport and plenty to do and see. Only downside is I think there should be more trains to plaes throughout the country- for eg. to get to Galway you have to travel to Dublin first which makes no sense.

Also I think Cobh is very beautiful and Dingle for definite.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I was brought up and currently live in Baldoyle. The dream is to move to Main Street Howth. I love it so much.

I have never been in Maynooth, but the college looks incredible.

I grew up in Sutton and it is a beautiful place to live .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

Yous are depressing me, I'd love to live in 90% of those places but can't afford to :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement