Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill not issued yet

Options
  • 10-05-2016 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Hi all.I just logged in to check my bill and Its not issued.On the website it says that my next bill date is 3rd may (bi monthly).Could you have a look because im going abroad for few weeks and I would like to pay all my bills before I leave.I also submitted my meter reading online but it didnt save it wich is strange.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi bigboss1986,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The date, given on a customer's Online Billing for when their next bill is due, is an approximation. Usually it is accurate or very close, but unfortunately there are times when ESB Networks or Gas Networks Ireland (who read electricity and gas meters for customers of all providers) are not able to read the meters on or close to the date given (or an estimate is issued if they do not read the meter at all on that occasion) due to a delay. Unfortunately we have no way of knowing exactly when they will read the meter, but it should be shortly. We do regret the length of the delay on this occasion.

A meter-reading submitted too close to a scheduled Networks reading is often not accepted by the system, so this would seem to indicate that your bill is close to release.

If you would like us to review the account in question, we would require a private message with the Electric Ireland account number in question, a sentence from you stating you are the account-holder, your name, address and date of birth.

One of us will assist you ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

PM sent

Advertisement