Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a Phising Scam or legitimate

Options
  • 10-05-2016 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hello,

I am frequetly getting emails which end up in my spam box from Bank of Ireland saying I have one new secure message or one new mail in my inbox.

The email is from kayleigh@boi.com

I asssume this is a phising scam? As when I am logged into 365 I don't sem to have any messages.

Can you confirm please.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Penalty wrote: »
    Hello,

I am frequetly getting emails which end up in my spam box from Bank of Ireland saying I have one new secure message or one new mail in my inbox.

The email is from kayleigh@boi.com

I asssume this is a phising scam? As when I am logged into 365 I don't sem to have any messages.

Can you confirm please.

Regards
    Hi Penatly,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Bank of Ireland will never send you any emails asking you for any of your personal information including your 365 PIN or User Id and we will never ask you to click on any links in the email.

If you receive any emails you feel may be phishing please forward to 365security@boi.com and we’ll check this.

If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement