Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to shop for Illy liqueur and bloody mary mix?

Options
  • 10-05-2016 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I just moved to Ireland from Brazil, and I am surprised that I am having a hard time finding at a reasonable price some products that I am used to consume in Brazil.

For example, I cant find Tabasco Bloody Mary Mix. Does anyone know where to buy it? Amazon sells it for nearly €30, what is outrageous for a glorified tomato juice that costs 3 dollars in the US and I bought for € 8 in Brazil. Alternatively, does any one know of any other good and more reasonably priced bloody mary mix available in Ireland?

Another product that I cant find is Illy liqueur. This one I could find in Amazon, but I am afraid it will be even more pricey than its listed due to excise taxes. Does anyone know a local store that sells it?

Finally, El Jimador tequila, anyone knows where to buy it?

Tnx eveeryone!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Felissimo wrote: »
    Finally, El Jimador tequila, anyone knows where to buy it?
    Welcome to Boards. Most where-to-buy spirits questions here can be answered with Celtic Whiskey Shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Any of the gourmet food stores like Donnybrook Fair or F&B will have Bloody Mary mix. I usually have a bottle of Big Tom on the shelf.

El Jimador is a great tequila - try Celtic Whiskey or Redmonds. The Ily one will be tougher but Celtic Whiskey can probably get it in for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Felissimo

Tnx, guys, I will check your suggestions!!

It was very helpful!

Advertisement