Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work and will be until 9pm
    This is me all this week
    http://images.memes.com/meme/607604

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Waiting in the doctors .. I need drugs... But because I'm so special, I can't take just any drugs :D
    I'm allergic to paracetamol and I'm not allowed ibuprofen or my usual concoction and the kids have kindly passed on their dirty sore throat and ear bug. Wouldn't be Christmas if I wasn't sick :o

• Registered Users Posts: 47 wherearemykeys

Work, wishing it was 5pm so i can kickstart Christmas Holidays. Going to do SFA today in work. Nothing. I might be forced to answer my phone if it rings but thats where i draw the line

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭eddie.g

B&b Citywest. Laying on the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

42.163881, -87.877520

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Just into my bed after a cinema and Indian dinner date with my bestie who is home from England for Christmas. It is quite likely the last time I will see her for a year as she is back to the uk in a few days and I will be of to Asia on my adventures.

Trying not to cry by reminding myself that I have to be on the road to Dublin airport at 7.30am to collect my little sister and spend the day and night with her and my mum shopping, getting vaccinations and an Indian visa before staying in a hotel for our traditional girlie night away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Just back from shopping.. I am done! Yay.
    Last school pick up at 12 and then Christmas can start properly.. Woohoo :D

Back in work after having my hair cut. My friend in work informs me I look even younger, if that was possible, with my new hair. Obviously that makes me like my hair more

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Lying on the couch, watching the news. Only 2 days to go until I have 3 days off. Never gonna work 30 days straight again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Home on the couch after successfully getting a water pump going for a neighbour. Another electrician left him 2 months without fixing the damaged cable. 10 hrs work to repair but 3 happy people at the end of the day. The electrician will be getting his marching orders by the sounds of it.

• Advertisement

In work, because sadly i didn't die in my sleep last night. If I get finished anyway early tonight I am going for a pint.

Of wine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Going out for a breakfast in this dark windy weather, ah its good to be back...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just after exchanging gifts with OH over a mug of tea. Lovely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

In work wishing it was 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Just sitting down to my first bite of grub today which consists of buttered Xmas cake and black tea. Cupboard is bare After a chaotic week. Now I better head out and do some shopping. The thought of it makes me sick. I just need a few basics to get me over the next few days. The sheer pandemonium around this time of the year does my head in.

Britain
    Having a coffee in Kildare Village. Adore the Versace clothes but my OH said she won't be seen dead with me wearing them!
    Was very quiet in there today, despite the sales.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Looking up self catering apartments for hols

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Waiting for a romantic interest. It's do or die eeek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

In my mothers house, chilin like a villain .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Listening to Christmas FM!

May or not also be powering my way through a Tub of yummy delicious Quality Street ...... :o

Have to say I've always and ever been a Cadbury advocate but like a few things, I think, the taste of Cadbury has changed over the last few years. Along with the packaging the taste has changed too. But yeah bought some Quality Street, and they are pretty damn tasty actually! :)

Now to get set for Chrimbo and get some presents wrapped.

Simply havvvvvvvvvving a Wonderful Christmas time! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Sitting in a really busy car park having a smoke looking at very stressed shoppers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

Watching love actually with a glass of wine and a bag of pom bears #classy chick.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed. Some of us still work over the holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Love Actually :) love this film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

On couch watching The Winsors eating a korma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    On the couch drooling over nigella she gets better with age mmm mmm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Autosport wrote:
    On the couch watching Love Actually love this film

Same here..

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

Britain
    At home waiting on a visitor and watching the original Willy Wonka on itv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Finally home after a cross country trip. Lock the door, I am not leaving the house until after Santa has visited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Just back from a stroll in Kilkenny to soak up the Christmas vibes. The place was packed to the rafters, the Christmas lights were off and the Christmas market finished last week so there was zero Christmas craic!

On the couch now having a brew with my two favourite peeps. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Happy Christmas y'all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement