Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In our mad house prepping to play a quiz game. An asylum would have wiser.

Britain
    I'm in bed with my books. Feeling a bit funny so I'm glad you lot are around :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

In work till 6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Sitting in the kitchen watching Daniel O Donnell singing Christmas songs (not through choice tho). My mam is here and is making two big trifles laced with sherry. I may need a glass of sherry to get to the end of this concert:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

I watching DOD to :-) me no choice either..,mammys A

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In work not watching wee daniel thank fcuk, but i am freezing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Had a feed of Guinness in town this afternoon meeting a friend followed by a Chinese in a restaurant and the traditional 9pm mass. Currently sitting on the jacks. Gonna watch an episode of Game of Thrones with another beer or two and then open the presents with the GF at midnight as is the custom in her country.

Speaking of Game of Thrones spotted Aiden Gillen in Easons today.

Britain
    Sitting in the kitchen, waiting for the kids to settle in their beds so Santa can come and put out all the presents. Am sooooooooo tired!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Standing in the hall watching out for the kids while herself lays out pressies......air freshener just went off automatically and nearly shat myself with fright lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just wrapped more presents..draining a bottle of wine and watching Ferris Bueller..bit drunkies tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Feeling ill, throat closing up and waiting for my 8yo to fall asleep so I can lay out Santa under the tree and then crawl into my pit

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Reykjavik, Iceland

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Thankfully my kids went asleep about 8, no hassle. In bed now going to sleep now in preparation for tmrw's madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Yea, I'm fairly fluttered at the moment.. No young children anymore, and fook do I miss those days.. Having a Baileys now, been looking at Sherlock and listening to Lamb of God on youtube.

I've a charity swim tomorrow, burrrrrrr and should really be heading for the **** chariot soon'ish..

Merry Christmas ppl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

At home after a fair few pints.

So jealous of all the Santa parents. Enjoy! :)

Just managed to layout Santa, I'm knackered...bed calls, night all

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just after coffee and a sandwich ,and a smoke(shoot me!) , and even though mine are adults now , I still do Santa !
    Sleep calls , have a great day tomorrow all , no matter how you spend it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Climbing the stairs to bed. Goodnight World. Goodnight Boards. :)

See ye on the Christmas Day flipside. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

Home on the couch watching car crash tv after a few beers down town. Sitting here having a bottle wondering will I go to bed or wait up for no reason whatsoever! It's rare I don't have to worry about work in the morning

Up, feeling like death warmed up and waiting for my 8yo to get up so I can see the look on her face when she sees Santa has been....Then I can feck off back to bed and hibernate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

On a hammock, beside the pool, in Bali.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

3 little very excited girls screaming with joy...I love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

In my sister's study on a fold out bed- cough woke me up :/

She's getting up! Battle stations!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

She's getting up! Battle stations!!!

At ease!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Me, wifey and the hound are awake, watching some muck on TV, all kids and grandparents are asleep

Stheno wrote: »
    At ease!

She's happy, that's all that matters now :)
    I'm laying down on the couch contemplating drinking a bucket of lemsip

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At work, on the home stretch and looking forward to a sleep before I do it all again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Lying in bed dying with Manflu ( I'm female) My youngest daughter is awake & I think she has forgotten what day it is.

• Advertisement

Britain
    Trying to simultaneously setup a PlayStation and a Tablet whilst being pulled from one child to the other. 3 very happy children, the 2 oldest won't be awake for hours yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement