Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

On the sofa watching Cat in the Hat and drinking tea made in a Mr. Happy teapot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Currently eating a fry up the size of which would kill a lesser man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well Santa was very generous to big ol'Marto.

I do miss the days when the kids were young children and all the excitement on Christmas eve and morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Knine wrote: »
    Lying in bed dying with Manflu ( I'm female) My youngest daughter is awake & I think she has forgotten what day it is.

That's not man flu..if it was the man flu ( most serious illness any human being can suffer with ) then you wouldn't be able to even think of writing on boards...it's a little cold you have woman...get up and function ...softie.

Only joking...get well soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    In bed. Just finished a lovely Christmas breakfast of smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels. I had a few drinks with family last night but woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed, thank goodness. Opened presents early cause I woke up feeling as excited as a child after Santa has been.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

In my Mothers, just had a huge breakfast, waiting now for our huge family to start arriving. :-)

just had a big breakfast, surveying the detritus that is wrapping paper, boxes, receipts, instructions and the likes. wifes got the shower first, I'm drinking coffee here with best of enya playing..I know, WTF..good though.

Nice thread this to be fair, nice change to hear people happy etc, long may it continue. Happy xmas to ye all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Watching my dogs tare open their santy paws presents. Cant imagine the excitement of having children on days like today.

Enjoy all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, sad as ****. What's new

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'm just home from the annual Christmas Day Swim on Portmarnock Beach. This year I done it for Saint Francis Hospice, Raheny.

Great craic altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

3000km south-east

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Just about to sit for dinner, oh is cooking. Just me him and the 2 year old, tomorrow morning we pick mine up at 10am, head east to see my family, pick his kids up the next day and head north to Donegal for new years..
    I'm knackered... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying on the couch drinking wine and watching the Big Bang

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Chilling in the living room with my mum and uncle while watching my sons and sister playing a game at 1 end of the kitchen table and my dad and 2 aunts chatting at the other end.

We really have had the most delightful of Christmases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Grabbing a short rest with some wine. Remind me not to invite people for christmas again. It's full on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Britain
    at work since 8 this morning til 8 tonight :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On couch with tea and big bang theory, off to work in half an hour..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Back from walking the dog, now to the couch to eat, drink and laugh :D loving lip sync battle :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

I'd fallen asleep beside the fire and just woke up to see my niece has painted all my fingernails with black nail polish

Britain
    Bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On the Aunts sofa, not long after the food. Was at work this morning, then an hour drive, followed by food and a few bottles of beers, has left me a bit sleepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee , sandwich , and watching my favourite film to watch every Christmas day - Willie Wonka And The Chocolate Factory :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch duvet and doggy cuddles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Coffee , sandwich , and watching my favourite film to watch every Christmas day - Willie Wonka And The Chocolate Factory

Me too..my favorite but I always get anxious in case he doesn't find the ticket😀Isn't he just adorable..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Colser wrote: »
    Me too..my favorite but I always get anxious in case he doesn't find the ticket😀Isn't he just adorable..

Ah Charlie , great performance from him , would not be Christmas without this film! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Tv, boards, Bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

In bed listening to A Woman's Heart and surfing the net

I may have grown a pair of ovaries in the interim

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    Sitting on the couch. Fat now. Still hungry! Why?!

Britain
    Watching BBC news and just can't believe George Michael is dead. One of the biggest Christmas Songs sung by a singer who dies on Christmas day.
    It hits harder when you grow up listening to someone who is not much older than you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

On the toilet.

Well you did ask didn't you! :D :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement