Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

In bed watching george michael music videos on YouTube.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Back in the office after a very windswept hour outside. I actually look dishevelled after that..

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

In the kitchen. Listening to George Michael songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Just put a little pony princessy thingy castle together for the 4 year old ( jesus wept)....of course her 6 and 7 year old sisters appeared out of the blue and now have ownership of said castle.....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Setanter

In the kitchen, house empty now.
    Still listening to Classical Christmas FM, very calming

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At work again. Not seen daylight in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Went out today to glendalough with my Ma, Just the two of us, then went for a drive over the mountains, good auld fun with her & some serious talk, She not bad for a 82 year old :-) Back at house now , chillin.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

^^ If I could thank your post twice I would , enjoy those moments :)

Just sitting down after having a little plate of turkey and stuffing :D

Britain
    Went out today to glendalough with my Ma, Just the two of us, then went for a drive over the mountains, good auld fun with her & some serious talk, She not bad for a 82 year old :-) Back at house now , chillin.

That's lovely Mr Mouse :)

I'm in the pub! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch So full but still snacking on celebration sweets while watching Christmas movies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch after watching the Royle Family...an oldie but very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Plonked at Kitchen-table wondering should I opt for Toasted Sambos or Toast..... Hhmmm what should I do Boardsies.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Plonked at Kitchen-table wondering should I opt for Toasted Sambos or Toast..... Hhmmm what should I do Boardsies.....

I'm on me kitchen sofa and I just had toast and tea and it was only deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

At home, in a snug onesie with elf shoe slippers [courtesy of my Sister], browsing by the hearth on the PC.

All cosy like.

Because Xmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    At home on the sofa with Bobby the mutt a cup of diluted orange 3 chocolate kimberleys and watching Airplane

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

Britain
    At work, just after having lamb sammiges and coke (cokey cola lest anyone think I had the white powdery stuff!)

Two more nights.. Two more nights... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Cinema

Cinema

:confused: At this hour :pac:

Its freezing out, but I heading to new grange now, and then drop into some friends up Drogheda way. laters gators.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Its freezing out, but I heading to new grange now, and then drop into some friends up Drogheda way. laters gators.

Tom may be a little further away than Waterford these days ;)

Sitting on the couch with manflu and waiting for my daughter to get up so I can whip her 8yo ass at FIFA

Britain
    Another day of work done, little nap time soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Setanter

Back in bed after another decadent breakfast.

Trying to decide on a binge of The Grand Tour or Downton Abbey season 6 (or both)

choices, choices choices

Cannot remember when I had three straight days off, could get to like this...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭happywithlife

Sitting at the kitchen table drinking limslip with a vit c energiser thingy watching my 2 year old and his 2 year old cousin play chicken with his paw patrol motorbike santa bought. Noise is going through me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

In bed hungover!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Laid up with a cold. A Hangover. A Hunger.
    This could be the end. 2016 about to claim another glorified victim?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Playing with a trainset we got our son 2 years ago, he dragged it out from God knows where and I'm left to play with it.
    And Indiana Jones is on the tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Just finished playing Valkemarian tales - today's chapter :)) http://www.3rdfleet.com/images/smilies/wub.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home. Want to kill a certain person. I'll just give the deadly woman silent treatment instead.

I got to newgrange at 9, but its closed till tomorrow :D:D:D

Caught up with some good friend & now just home in time to catch the snapper on tv3 at 2130,

are ya allright Sharon :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    Hotel room in Limerick, colouring in the "Cum Guzzler" illustration in my swear word colouring book while my son sleeps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Sitting bored out of my tree in Framingham MA US

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement