Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Drinking a glass of wine after cooking a dinner which wasn't a success given all the time I spent on cooking it... onward and upward, it can only get better next year.

Happy new year to you all, your family & friends, best wishes for 2017 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Britain
    gambling at the poker tables

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting watching Brendan Grace with my son , he is in stitches laughing , has made my year to be honest :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

In front of my house's Christmas Tree. My Mam is watching some tv next to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

At home, on the sofa introducing my 4 week old daughter to the magic of Harry Potter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

On the couch, watching a film and waiting on noodles :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Just polished off an indian, having a few glasses of red and watching the league of gentlemen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch trying to sip instead of guzzle the wine,full boxes of Roses and Heroes beside me and watching the Inbetweeners.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Have a half glass of red wine left and trying to decide what to watch next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

On the sofa wishing for back tickles!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Don't know what to do with myself. My night's plans fell through then was asked into town to the pub but am in my pjs now drinking cider so can't see me getting dressed up and heading out. I'm waiting for Jools to come on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Don't know what to do with myself. My night's plans fell through then was asked into town to the pub but am in my pjs now drinking cider so can't see me getting dressed up and heading out. I'm waiting for Jools to come on.

Head into town in your pjs. It's all the rage now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Lounging on the sofa watching Jools on TV and on my iPad. Munching chocs.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Guess where? Yep, bed with 2 cats asleep and one leaping on and off.... warmest place to be with the north wind howling out there....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMBC

Britain
    Up since 07.30 and took two paracetamol; on my second cuppa. Couldn't sleep with sinus soreness, throat and runny nose. Back to bed at ten, maybe.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

PMBC wrote: »
    Up since 07.30 and took two paracetamol; on my second cuppa. Couldn't sleep with sinus soreness, throat and runny nose. Back to bed at ten, maybe.:mad:

Sympathy here.. my A and E visit gave me a bug atop the one I was just getting over... vicks, tylex....this one adds nausea to the mix..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Browsing the internet, getting ready to leave Ireland for Tuesday,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭CFlat

Having breakfast. Have to be in work by ten.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on couch waiting on various members of my family to get ready to go out for Sunday lunch.

Britain
    Just back from Tesco in Naas with 5 pack of Creme Eggs for €3.79. Gotta love Tesco, they have Easter Eggs on the shelves already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Bad Boys and then Bad Boys 2, I just love me some Mike Lowry :D Will and Martin are a brilliant duo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Sitting at an airport.....bored waitibg to back to reality :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    At home nursing a chesty cold watching brendan grace doing the father of the bride sketch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    The youngest has started to crawl the eldest s head is melting now he is grabbing all his toys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Sitting at the kitchen table, with my beloved berating myself for running up a bill just shy of two grand on coke,(the Red army are paying their monthly visit,only adding to the sombre mood)t'was a helluva Christmas though :D
    Hope all you folks had a good one too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

At mothers packing cases. I came with two suitcases two weeks ago going back with four, long story. Get ferry tomorrow with car and arrive in France Wednesday, then I drive to Madrid, get in there little Christmas for the 6th, then drive on to Algarve Portugal. Should be back there Saturday/Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Sitting in reception at the out of hours doc. Did something dodgy to my back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Having a smoke and pondering will I have the jar of green curry with prawns or the lovely looking moussaka.

If I make the curry she will go nuts with the smell of prawns and if I make the moussaka she will pinch half of it.

Decisions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Lying in bed after a nap. Have the ultimate fear about returning to work tomorrow after the Christmas break. Need to get up shortly and iron the shirts. :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Lying in bed after a nap. Have the ultimate fear about returning to work tomorrow after the Christmas break. Need to get up shortly and iron the shirts. :-(

I did all mine before I finished up, knew I wouldn't be in the mood.

Watching Brooklyn-Nine-Nine here waiting for the Darts final to come on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement