Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Britain
    In bed eating dinner and watching Mastermind (supposedly Celebrity Mastermind but I've never seen nor heard of any of the contestants).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

On the couch, ready for the darts!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Wrapped up in a duvet on the couch watching Blue Bloods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

On the couch listening to Michael Crawford singing hymns

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

At Kitchen-table (feic sake I seem to be here a lot don't I! I need to cut down on the eating.) eating nyommy Romantically, wondering if the nice boy I met over the weekend will get back to me again! Wishing to God he would! It would be so nice. :) And we're so alike and have a lot of general interests in common. Can certainly see too how opposites attracting has their advantages but that's okay and it could work, he is really nice. So c'mon God gimme a break here! :). "Goes back to eating Ice-cream." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just in bed after setting 2 alarms for the morning,feel like crying at the thought of going back to reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying in bed enjoying the final few minutes before going back to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed,, got up and did an hour cleaning etc re the move but am wheezing.. Bed is bliss...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

At mothers packing cases. I came with two suitcases two weeks ago going back with four, long story. Get ferry tomorrow with car and arrive in France Wednesday, then I drive to Madrid, get in there little Christmas for the 6th, then drive on to Algarve Portugal. Should be back there Saturday/Sunday.

And I of :D Talk to you from the other side :P

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭murphydublin

Lying in bed. No sleep. Sick with worry. Preparing to paint on a happy face for the kids 😓

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Just reading Murphy's thread....Horrific stuff and hope it all works out for you quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Britain
    I'll be unemployed by the end of the week apparently. I'm going to the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

I'll be unemployed by the end of the week apparently. I'm going to the pub.

****e start for you....is it definite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Britain
    gifted wrote: »
    ****e start for you....is it definite?

95%. Its not the first time this has happened so we'll struggle on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In the car angry at the scum and ordeal poster murphydublin from another thread is going through.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    At mothers packing cases. I came with two suitcases two weeks ago going back with four, long story. Get ferry tomorrow with car and arrive in France Wednesday, then I drive to Madrid, get in there little Christmas for the 6th, then drive on to Algarve Portugal. Should be back there Saturday/Sunday.

If carlsberg did January's....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Back at work today.....I want the lotto ....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed... not been warm for days. Now the cat has come to help me ...... Please God the frost eases soon.

Watching Life of Brian. Been a long day & want to watch something easy & this was on my mind over the hols.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch watching die hard with a vengeance. Busy day shopping cleaning and cooking.. ah the joys :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Cosy in bed but not able to sleep. Off tomorrow so I don't mind at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭speckledhen

Awake :-(

Awake for past hour, lying bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In a local coffee shop enjoying breakfast before I drive to Dublin to get last vaccination and collect my visa in the Indian embassy. Eeek.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On a train, makes a change from the bus anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting at the fountain in the Omni Shopping Centre waiting for my sis and her fella to finish buying everything in Pennys so we can go to Nandos to meet my son for dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Blue Bloods

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In the bathroom having a shower and noticed my wifes razor was used, she had a bath with her radox stuff and used candles.Her toothbrush was also used.

Ride imminent.

Britain
    Naas NCT test centre. OH car is going in. Fingers crossed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

Britain
    Work, for another 2 hours and 50 minutes but I'm not watching the clock. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement