Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed.... was roused by the cats yelling they were starving and jumping on me. SO everyone is fed . And when it gets light I will turn into a whirling dervish packing boxes and bags, but for now BED!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Bed. Lovely lovely bed.

Have to get up though:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Waiting for the park to open so I can get a good early morning walk in.
    I am full of beans, it will not last.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Asia
    On an Italian "high speed" train connecting in Milan to go via Turin, Oulx then Serre Chevalier.

Roll on the skiing!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Joe Chang

Home. In front of my pc. Reading pdf books.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying in bed, enjoying final few mins before I have to get up and volunteer at Park Run.

Britain
    Naas NCT test centre. OH car is going in. Fingers crossed!

At the garage booking the OH car in to get shocks and brake pads replaced so I can put it through the NCT again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Sitting in front of my new 49" TV watching avengers age of ultron ..... Simple things people, simple things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Setanter

Halfway across the Indian ocean heading for Dubai and eventually home

Been a great holiday but looking forward to getting back to own bed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Watching the eldest and the youngest ice skating. 80s music blasting out, I'm in my element :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

In shopping for communion dress for my eldest girl...can't believe where the years have gone......blah blah...how much longer I'm bored out of my head....herself and the rest of the girls having a field day with dresses...lol lol

Back abed after an insane but deeply satisfying clearing and packing session, I am starting to believe it will all be done in time.. ;) Yippee...

Now shoe shopping...oh jesus take me now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

In bed, nap time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Britain
    Sat watching a Chinese cooking programme, heading off in a while to watch Rogue One with the kids.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    gifted wrote:
    In shopping for communion dress for my eldest girl...can't believe where the years have gone......blah blah...how much longer I'm bored out of my head....herself and the rest of the girls having a field day with dresses...lol lol

gifted wrote:
    Now shoe shopping...oh jesus take me now....

You shoulda handed over the card and gone to the pub ;):D

I'm on the couch after a little well earned nap. All the decorations are down and I entertained my next door neighbour wrestling my tree out the back door. It really was a 2 person job (which I technically am at the moment) but it's done now.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Waiting for the rain to stop so I can finish taking down the outside decorations.

watching the clock and nearly time to close down!!! Bed of course; been hand feeding bits of sausage to the cats.. their delighted faces..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Britain
    On betfair. **** and sobbing uncontrollably

Britain
    gifted wrote: »

I have one of those to go to this year. Apart from my own it will be the first time for me. Am very looking forward to it :)

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm in the pub and am delighted to be here. I spent the past week battling with a dose of the black dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Just back home in algarve, even though it's nice to be back, it's a bit sad now that the holidays are over, Now getting ready for the year ahead...

cbyrd wrote: »
    You shoulda handed over the card and gone to the pub ;):D

I'm on the couch after a little well earned nap. All the decorations are down and I entertained my next door neighbour wrestling my tree out the back door. It really was a 2 person job (which I technically am at the moment) but it's done now.

Ended up going to monsoon "for a look"...penny's...and finished off with easons...driving home had to "just pop into aldi"....jesus what a day...gonna man up on match of the day and beer tonight on the couch....lol l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

On the couch ( surprise surprise) devoid energy trying to find a movie to watch.

Watching London Has Fallen,

Aaron Echart & Gerard Butler might be some eye candy for you La.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Waiting for the bloke to call round for drinks and a movie. I am very weak and tired though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Watching telly while my 5 year old is skating around the house and throwing maltesers at me when she rolls past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Lead

Couch about to start a boxset

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Watching London Has Fallen,

Aaron Echart & Gerard Butler might be some eye candy for you La.

Why thank you for your kind recommendation lol

:D :P

In the bed ready for some eye candy :d)))

• Advertisement

Lavinia wrote: »
    Why thank you for your kind recommendation lol

:D :P

In the bed ready for some eye candy :d)))

You're in bed thinking of me :o

Watching BDO darts here, my God the quality is sh!te compared to the PDC championship on last week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement