Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Africa
    Taipei, in the office and just about finished for the day when most of you are only starting yours! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

Limerick, in the office and just about finished for the day when most of you are too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in the kitchen looking at pictures of the house I went to view today, it's perfect for my expanding family and they're so few and far between that I hope I get it. I'll know tomorrow but in my head I've already moved in and I hate getting my hopes up so much in case I don't get it. I'm over a year looking for the right one (not very fussy just very slim pickings)
    SO all of you can keep your fingers crossed for me that I get it. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

cbyrd wrote: »
    Sitting in the kitchen looking at pictures of the house I went to view today, it's perfect for my expanding family and they're so few and far between that I hope I get it. I'll know tomorrow but in my head I've already moved in and I hate getting my hopes up so much in case I don't get it. I'm over a year looking for the right one (not very fussy just very slim pickings)

Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting at the kitchen table with my youngest son, my sister and her boyfriend, eating cheese and crackers and playing scrabble. Am I in heaven? Oh and am kicking their asses. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch enjoying the golden globes, I'm in love with the Ryans :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Good luck cbyrd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

On bus home from Dublin airport after excellent birthday weekend in Paris

cbyrd wrote: »

Best of luck!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed of course, waiting the gale out With three cats,,, and a hwb and Cadbury's Roses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    House cleaned, chores done and starting to plan my mates stag in April. I'm thinking Cork. I've never been on a stag there before but I've read good things about the place!
    And I've 8radio playing in the background on my new bluetooth Sony speaker and the sound is class!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Up on a step ladder in my contractors shed helping to fit new pistons and liners to a tractor engine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    On the couch browsing boards and dozing off occasionally. Bed beckons.

bed.... listening to a howling gale and getting worried re the weather and the move.. weary of it all now.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Reading Boards and thinking that really I should be more grateful at times and wishing Graces7 a successful and uneventful move.

Awake can't sleep- watching qi

Last year's Xmas special with Carrie Fisher

bed.. listening to the gale and waiting for daylight to start loading the car... cats are crazy with the gale. trying to stay away from the weather boards and the snow bunnies.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

All showered and lovely and sitting on the edge of the bed wishing I was in it.

Was in bed early last night and still couldn't get up earlier for my run. Snoozed the alarm til 5.45 which was silly because you always feel worse for snoozing the alarm.

Would someone please bring me tea and then go to work for me please? That'd be lovely thank you.

Went down stairs snoozed watching BBC News

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On the couch, pain playing havoc so tea and cheese for me.. Hibernate for next two days i hope..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just back in the house after standing on the road diverting traffic for three quarters of an hour, while a fallen tree was cleared from the road.... coffee ppppplease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am at work. But have a very empty calendar for the day. I am trying to think of creative ways to go skiving. Wish Tayto park was open.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Just back from a lovely walk. So nice to get out. Clears the mind.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just back from a lovely walk. So nice to get out. Clears the mind.

Going to shower and do the same it's nice out so i've convinced myself..

Britain
    Choo Choo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Choo Choo!!

Airplane?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    In a neighbours house with 3 other tradesmen. Trying to alter some wiring but everything is going against me. Burnt out the motor in my wall chaser. I dealt with the plumber before and he was like an antiChrist. Hopefully he'll be in better form today.

Britain
    KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Airplane?

I wish :)

Ye olde train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Sitting in my apartment, on boards & listening to live line, happy days or day.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I wish :)

Ye olde train.

Steam train?

I'm watching the clock in work, I might do a legger early.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement