Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

Britain
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Steam train?

I'm watching the clock in work, I might do a legger early.

No but I like to pretend it is. It's the 1930's and the train is trundling through Siberia. A woman sits with her face pressed to the window, the fur on her collar tickles the scar she tries to hide. It's the one unique feature which will draw his attention to her.

:pac:

I'm in work.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

No but I like to pretend it is. It's the 1930's and the train is trundling through Siberia. A woman sits with her face pressed to the window, the fur on her collar tickles the scar she tries to hide. It's the one unique feature which will draw his attention to her.

:pac:

I'm in work.

And then suddenly, as it was the 1930's, she died of TB.

The End.

:pac::pac:

Still at me desk......soon to be in my car. I'm blowing this popcicle stand.

Britain
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    And then suddenly, as it was the 1930's, she died of TB.

The End.

:pac::pac:

Still at me desk......soon to be in my car. I'm blowing this popcicle stand.

No! She fell in love with a Russian spy! :p

I'm off to the pub but for coffee and maybe chippies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Give up cutting timber can't find the file to sharpen the chainsaw curse of fcuk on it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Setanter

At home working up the energy and the guts to go to the driving range

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Watching 19kids and counting.... thinking there's no need at all for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Listening to sad songs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Choo Choo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Choo Choo

Airplane?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Airplane?

Yes!

London Baby :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, waiting for the cats to finish eating before turning into a whirling dervish again. Longing for this to be OVER

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MrsChipster

In the leaba desperately trying to avoid emails on my phone *self employed*. I don't want to go down to my kitchen cos the dog has probably peed on the floor already and I'd have to clean it up...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In bed with 2 freshly filled hot water bottles; it has suddenly gone very cold and I am chilled. Snow- watching.. mountains at the back are thinly scattered. Shivers! Will soon be warm ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just back from a walk before the 'snow' hits. It's cool and bright. Heading to the kitchen to put a brew of coffee on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In the kitchen watching my 2 year old strip for the third time in about ten minutes. Ah to be 2..

Still waiting for confirmation about the house, agent called last night to say, it's not a no but it's not a yes... Yet. Ffs
    First time let of a family home, landlord is hesitant but the agent seems confident. Hoping..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sat on couch being lazy and enjoying it for once :) Fingers crossed for ya Cbyrd

Someone click me dragons i beg of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Standing waiting to board first leg of the epic journey. Heathrow better let us fly on tonight. Au revoir Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Witchie wrote:
    Standing waiting to board first leg of the epic journey. Heathrow better let us fly on tonight. Au revoir Ireland.

Bon voyage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Best of luck Witchie

I am in work listening to an epic playlist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Yeah, best of luck Witchie. Dont worry too much about us getting jealous of the 35 degree heat in Asia!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just back on the couch after some long overdue cleaning, worth it but tired.

P.S. Safe travels Witchie

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

In work,, counting down until I can go home and curl up in bed. The joys of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    In a farmers yard near Clonakilty. My feet are like 2 icebergs in the wellingtons. Standing around since 4.00. I could be in a better and warmer place than here.

Britain
    Witchie wrote:

Keep us updated on your travels..have a blast!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »

Its dark, miserable,wet and cold here .....no idea why you want to go....lol lol

Have a great time....so jealous...enjoy and be safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Having a major fight with someone I once loved by txt and going for it all guns blazing.... Cathartic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sitting working wondering why I've been a mug out of yet again. Damn me and my big heart :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Trying to warm up after coming inside after walking the dog in the snow

Britain
    I'm sitting on the couch trying not to go upstairs and wake the kids to tell them
    WE'RE MOVING

I'm so happy.

• Advertisement

Britain
    Delighted Cbyrd!

On the couch still myself, trying to get my sh1t together to head for bed soon..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement