Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    Ditto. Enjoying a Lion while staring at the Indian Ocean in 29° sunshine. Am slightly burnt after 40 mins on the beach with factor 50 sunscreen so gonna stay in the shade a while.

TL/DR The Lion, the witchie and the warmth.

Mod...please ban witchie until she returns from her travels...can't take her talk of 29° sunshine...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    gifted wrote: »
    Mod...please ban witching until she returns from her travels...can't take her talk of 29° sunshine...lol lol

Am not trying to make you jealous, just inspiring you to go on hols. 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Am not trying to make you jealous, just inspiring you to go on hols. 😀

Jesus...I can just picture myself and herself and the three little girls on a beach by the Indian Ocean...total feckin chaos lol lol

Have a great time, enjoy every moment..

Where's that Mod???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Hangover eased up enough to let me go to work.. A very quiet grem will be doing little tonight hopefully.

Britain
    I'm in bed with an awful dose of the "what ifs".

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I'm in bed with an awful dose of the "what ifs".

:(

If ifs and buts were pots and pans....thered be no need for tinkers to mend tin cans

Nevr look back kid

Im just outta the shower....need to kill a couple of hours

Britain
    If ifs and buts were pots and pans....thered be no need for tinkers to mend tin cans

Nevr look back kid

Im just outta the shower....need to kill a couple of hours

Thanks Tom. These are the most irrational of what ifs. What if such and such doesn't happen in the future.

Still in bed. But now with beer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Just in the bed after a rare night out, mildly pissed and contemplating the youngest's party with 16 kids tomorrow. Yayyyyyy!!

Africa
    Lucky not to be in hospital. Just had breakfast and had ordered eggs. Took first bite and could taste coconut. Spat it out, took antihistamines and am only contending with a mild reaction of swollen lips and sick tummy. Lesson learned....in Sri Lanka they cook everything in coconut oil unless you tell them not to.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Lucky not to be in hospital. Just had breakfast and had ordered eggs. Took first bite and could taste coconut. Spat it out, took antihistamines and am only contending with a mild reaction of swollen lips and sick tummy. Lesson learned....in Sri Lanka they cook everything in coconut oil unless you tell them not to.

Yikes, lucky you copped it..
    I am in work looking forward to a day in bed soon..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Trying to sleep but my heart/chest/lungs/no-idea-where is/are sore, as is the left side of my neck. And my right side is super super sensitive can barely turn in the bed with it, and I know I have this feel-bruised-all-over-my-body thing for the last 5 years but this is the first time ever that I can actuallly get the feeling hitting it off something so might be something physical/proof-worthy to display to Doctors yayyyyy!! And my teeth are sore. And the birds are going mental outside. Shut up would ye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

In bed. Contemplating getting up

Britain
    Awake in bed. It's far too early for me to be awake but i feel like i may not sleep again today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In the middle of trying to get the laundry situation under control at home

Britain
    Just lying down after bringing the dog for a walk. Listening to a mix of Katherine Jenkins and Andre Rieu.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch whilst searching the internet for insurance quotes

Laying on the couch, drinking white wine, starting to watch Striking Out. It's good so far

Africa
    Lying in bed not able to sleep. Woke coz was sure there was some sort of creature in my room and can't get back to sleep because I think a few monkeys are fighting outside my room. Mad squealing from a few of something.

Had a tough day today so this lack of sleep is not on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Just back from the hospital from visiting someone. I hate hospitals and seeing people I know so well ill and incapable. I don't know how nurses do it, there's great credit due to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

In bed, feel nauseous as fcuk but know I have to go to work tomorrow for some crap year end stuff.... Hopefully sleep it off

• Advertisement

Britain
    In work and the last eight weeks or so i've been working hard on making sure things are all straight for an upcoming audit. Got a surprise checklist there and aced it so i'm delighted with myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

On the couch waiting for The Thick Of It to start at 11pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

couch in front living room - glass of ribera del duero and Packers - Cowboys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Sitting at the kitchen counter eating a bowl of Liga

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just got into the bed and telling myself I have 5 mins on phone and then sleep...lying to myself in other words.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,611 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

On a Delta flight over California from LA to San Jose. Just discovered I could get free wifi because of my phone provider. Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 starfruit2510

In bed, can't sleep

In bed with a sore tummy and sore ears. I love wine but it's not agreeing with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In bed but still can't sleep with my bad back

• Advertisement

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Sin bed but still can't sleep with my bad back
    Poor thing, there's nothing as bad.. would stretching it out help? I sometimes get relief when mine is really bad by trying to touch my toes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement