Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    At work, looking out on a beautiful, sunny but cold morning and pondering life, the universe and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting in the hotel reception using wifi to try book a train ticket from Kandy to Ella - billed as the most beautiful train trip in the world - but tickets are sold out for days. Dammit. Also waiting for the cute owner to come back coz he said he would take me for some whiskey tonight. ��

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Half lying on the couch trying not to fall asleep.. I have so much to do.. most will start tomorrow though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Lying on the couch watching a great game of snookers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Getting ready to walk the sick neighbour's dog. Worried that the dog will attack me when we are out of sight/sound of his owner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

May or may not have just piledrived myself onto / into bed with my jacket and scarf still on. Have never ever had jacket on in bed before. It's quite cosy actually. Albeit un-comfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

In bed. Wish I could stay here!

Just been handed a cup of tea so I'll stay a little longer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Just up off the couch and about to go playing 5 a side!

Let go a ripper of a fart so that's my warm up done.....primed! :pac:

In bed and hoping for sleep. Not tired at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In bed.. lovely big bed in the new place... Room for me and three cats easily ( lost the two ferals in the move )

Soon as light dawns will start clearing the car... still sorting etc.. but for now, simple pleasure of food

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

In bed. Wish I could stay here!

Just been handed a cup of tea so I'll stay a little longer ;)

Whoops! Still here :o

Nothing prepared for today. Never set my alarm so missed the gym (i usually wake before it anyway!). I obviously needed an 11 hour sleep :eek:

Britain
    Sitting on the couch with my fancy shmancy nespresso coffee :p

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Trying to motivate myself to do some work! Spent the last hour drinking a large mug of fresh ground coffee and reading I Am Pilgrim. It's a page turner!

Britain
    Sitting in a meeting room waiting for the attendees to show up. It's 15mins late now and no one has showed up. Great time to catch up on boards, Twitter etc.

Britain
    On the Luas with a mocha. I'm going to turn into a bag of sugar.

Resting after some more sorting and lighting the fire.. lots of turf in the fuel bay here..

Africa
    Just had a big feed at Chill Cafe in the village of Ella up in the Sri Lankan mountains. Oh and a cocktail with cinnamon whiskey in it.

Needed it after the amazing but tiring 6+hour train journey from Kandy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On couch after making late breakfast for three. Sh1te form but i shall drink (tea) through it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭h7nlrp2v0g5u48

On the couch listening to some great 80s music on Now 80s channel after helping the wife with the house work.

On the couch watching the snooker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Blue Bloods and munching on mini eggs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In bed sick sipping on Lucozade

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch for the last night.. I'm practically an expert in bed assembly..I want to sleep. :) but I'm so excited

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

in the house, having a beer and listening to an album from the Eagles called Hotel California :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

in the house, having a beer and listening to an album from the Eagles called Hotel California :)

I'm watching The History of the Eagles on SkyArts right now :)

In bed awake as usual. Haven't gotten any sleep tonight :(

Africa
    Shannon757 wrote: »
    In bed awake as usual. Haven't gotten any sleep tonight :(

If it is any comfort to you, I am awake for hours now....but then it is 11.15 in the morning here! Chilly today, only 20 degrees and breezy.

Am sitting on the balcony of my lovely room setting up my blog while stealing glances at the mountains of Ella.

Witchie wrote: »
    If it is any comfort to you, I am awake for hours now....but then it is 11.15 in the morning here! Chilly today, only 20 degrees and breezy.

Am sitting on the balcony of my lovely room setting up my blog while stealing glances at the mountains of Ella.
    Oh yes that makes me feel so much better :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Sitting in a Finglas GP,waiting to pick up my no questions asked benzos with an adorable little young one belting out the current hits.Mariah Carey she won't grow up to be,but she's having a ball and her shrill voice isnt bothering me at all.Her ma looks mortified though!

• Advertisement

Abed, trying to catch up on all the paperwork re the move and Social Welfare as I left in such a rush.. Need the money soon...

No noise today; bliss. And eating fit to bust....

The mountains up here would beat anything overseas....They really would.All I have to do is step outside and there they are...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement