Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭h7nlrp2v0g5u48

In the kitchen looking over some old photographs and having a nice cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In my New house :) knackered

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

cbyrd wrote: »
    In my New house :) knackered

The night I moved into my "new" house, I got pissed drunk in a pub and Chinese. Then slept elsewhere as the house wasn't fit to sleep in.:D Got up for work the next day too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Watching First Dates on the Player and wondering if there's any Boardsies on it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In bed after having my first proper sleep in weeks. Fell asleep around 5 and just woke about 3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Grandeeod wrote: »
    The night I moved into my "new" house, I got pissed drunk in a pub and Chinese. Then slept elsewhere as the house wasn't fit to sleep in.:D Got up for work the next day too!

me too... except no work the next day! :D

In bed, woke with indigestion

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In bed, whiling the time away until going OUT to explore and shop for odd bits I had no idea I would need. YOU know!

The moon is bright which is good as winkling the car out here is.. interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

In work. Craving 4pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Day off today so still in the leaba.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Colser wrote: »
    Day off today so still in the leaba.

Geebag! :pac:

Britain
    In the canteen at work, treating myself to a bowl of porridge. Need to start lining my stomach now in advance of my alcohol consumption later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Trying not to throw my stupid poxy Computer out the window. Trying to sort out this MyGovID Circus and fcuking NOTHING whatsoever is saving. :rolleyes::rolleyes: I don't know what kind of a setup they have, but I'm here re-entering and saving crap 74 times and it's not taking. :( Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad::mad: Complete waste of my time trying to save a fricking Profile on there then isn't it! :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

In Trump's toilet, after watching Trump inauguration in Trump's bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On the sofa, now bored of Trumps Inauguration. The 9 hours sleep I have since Tuesday morning has not helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Didn't bother with the Trumpster.

Sitting in my home office watching New Order Live from Finsbury Park. Chinese has arrived. Finish beer and eat, then bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Lying shivering on the trampoline staring at the stars having a smoke.I'm in the Midlands so it's pitch black and the sky tonight is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

I'm over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Kitchen table, cuppa tea, happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,667 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sitting room, watching Gotham, with some JD as company

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Sitting room watching Graham Norton having red wine and peanuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Britain
    Coughing me lungs up in bed. God damn you flu.....grrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I'm sitting in the main station in Vancouver, canada. Just here until Sunday then heading back to Seattle.

Britain
    On the night bus from Dublin to Naas. A lot of jovial people on the bus. Had a great evening lwith my best friend just drinking and chatting away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

in bed watching corrie after a lovely evening with my bro & his gf

In bed. Chatting guys on Grindr

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Snug in my bed with at least one cat.. Every bone and muscle is aching after my day out yesterday but that is fine..head full of scenery and sunshine... fridge, freezer and cupboards are well stocked, and if i can just find something to knit... anyone wants knitting pM me ? No need to move until Tuesday. Bliss....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on the bed trying to write but finding it hard to concentrate as I get sweet messages from the cute Sri Lankan dude I pulled last night. The fact he works in the hotel and brought me coffee with a kiss this morning makes me want to abandon everything, tell him to get his arse in here and be bold for the rest of the day.

But I must go do laundry soon so that is not an option.

God I love this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Cinema with kids to see ballerina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Witchie, you're a ticket ;)

Watching the Liverpool game with some gammy virus.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement