Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,611 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Sitting on a plane to Dublin on the tarmac in San Francisco facing a 30 minute delay cos someone didn't take freight off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Sitting on the train between Vancouver and Seattle. Just crossed the border between Canada and the Usa.

If you've never been to Canada, you have to do it sometime. I don't think there could be a friendlier or nicer people than the canadians.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Safari was amazing. No leopards but up close to loads of Elephants. Awwww was so lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Getting ready for school.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Hugging the rad in the kitchen and having a coffee.....the middle one came into us last night and took over the bed...slept on the edge all night and me back is stiff over it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Still on the train from vancouver to Seattle. Stuck. We've been sitting stopped for an hour while a crew removes a tree from the track up ahead.

Great. Its just after ten at night and we could be here for hours longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Early breakfast in bed, having fed everyone else first of course. Contemplating the day head as I munch toast... The ( new to me) neighbours will be up, bearing coal and home made bread and coal etc, and the Jubilee clip for the water pipe. It disconnected again last evening.... Could get used to all the kindness. lol!

Britain
    Sitting on the couch drinking coffee while looking out the window at Lovely Dublin. I love Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

In my office at home, procrastinating........Ive already cleaned the kitchen to avoid doing my tax return

...about to sally forth from my warm bed once more before bedtime, taking the dog out then crashing.. The moody mountains are hypnotic but too cold out there to stay long...brrr!!!

• Advertisement

Britain
    Insomnia having coffee :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I'm still procrastinating, not doing my tax return, although I'm now at the dining room table surrounded by files, statements, invoices and receipts..... It really looks like I'm busy, most convincing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just in from a sunny, if cool, afternoon in the garden. Spent the morning at the home of a dear friend who died last night and needed the air and distraction outside. The stillness and silence today seems fitting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work wrapped up in a blanket

At my desk doing homework.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Trapped under a sleeping baby. It's so cosy :)

Britain
    In my office with freezing feet. Can't wait until I'm all done. There's a beer in the fridge waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    InTheTrees wrote: »
    Sitting on the train between Vancouver and Seattle. Just crossed the border between Canada and the Usa.

If you've never been to Canada, you have to do it sometime. I don't think there could be a friendlier or nicer people than the canadians.
    Apt username,I'm in the kitchen doing steaks,the kitchen is not normally my domain but my homemade pepper sauce is a source of pride for me, empty plates all round usually

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Britain
    Eye and ear hospital A&E with pieces of steel in my right eye, not conducive for a pleasant bastard evening :)

Plenty of time to catch up on some followed threads here, so I suppose that's a win.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 652 ✭✭✭DanielODonnell

A lidl car park in Antrim, quite near the notorious Shanes Castle, however Antrim is a Protestant stronghold since the 1600s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Freaking out and not going to sleep while sitting in my bed with a holy mosquito net over me. I went to set it up earlier and lifted a pillow and the biggest cockroach I have ever seen was under it. I freaked, got my clothes on, packed my bags and tried to leave the hotel, but seems I might be in Hotel California....can check out but can't leave. It was after 11pm and I couldn't find a new hotel near enough to me that this hotel would bring me.

They tried to give me another room and it was filthy so I said no. They then came in and cleaned my room so am back in here but on high alert.

So no sleep for me tonight and have been up since 5am. And now a cat is outside my room meowing like feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Somewhere inside your brain as the voice you made up for me when reading this post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting on the ground being fed plastic fruit from a three year olds pretend kitchen. She's put the fake can of soup in the oven, and the fish on the radiator. I think she has my kitchen skills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In bed eating ice-cream

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

northgirl wrote: »
    In bed eating ice-cream
    Ice-cream?

Im on my bed finishing an assignment, why did i feel i need to better myself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Stravos Murphy

On a farm pouring 60 metres of ready mix all by myself.

In bed drinking coffee and listening to the gale- thrown deluge out there... Have to go out as I need to sort Rent Allowance etc with Social Welfare. Want to stay home! But they only come to my town twice a week...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In my quiet for the moment kitchen, looking at the scan pictures of my tiny baby boy. I feel so blessed and so apprehensive, telling the older kids today.
    Now,
    Time to wake the other crazies that make my life complete :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Sitting on my couch cranky as f**k and drinking a lemsip after a 3 hour sleep. Just about to make the 15 mins walk to the train to commute to work.

• Advertisement

Just in the doors of school.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement