Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Guess! Yup, on a bus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work trying to figure out whether I'm sick or not.
    Since last Thursday I've gone from feeling faint to being fine, to having sore ears to feeling fine, touch of a sore throats to feeling fine, sore ears again, feeling fine, vomiting, feeling fine. 70% ok until most evenings when I feel a bit off only for it to be gone by morning. The only consistency is I'm always frozen and can't get out of bed in the mornings.

Want to go home to bed but have a meeting in an hr or so

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Foyleside Hoping Centre in Derry. Female shop assistants are so much more friendly and up for the chat up North.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Foyleside Hoping Centre in Derry. Female shop assistants are so much more friendly and up for the chat up North.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Mint Sauce wrote: »

What ya Hoping for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

On the sofa watching TV3. Can see why people have such strong negative feelings about the happy pear twins.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Lying on my sofa listening to music on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

On the couch getting the silent treatment because I forgot to get chicken breasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    You wont be needing this then

876c425d6c5868a223c723daef0c2389.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

CRUEL!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    I couldn't resist,I know exactly what it feels like

sorry FPA

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Setanter

Sitting in getting ready for bed, still in disbelief that there is a President Trump.

So, so weird

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch, painting my nails and listening to the dog snore :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Just about to leave my hotel room and hit the beach to read and relax. There was a lot of rain here yesterday evening/last night but it has cleared up into a stunning day. Awwww bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭funrunner95

In a city in North China, hiding from the cold and public transport and the panic buying at local supermarkets with Spring festival starting this week

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Snug abed, listening to the wolf-gale howling in the dark outside, knowing I do not have to go anywhere today...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On the couch catching up with the world, well boards mainly, OH is watching Kardashians so i am too kind of :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting watching Peppa pig in the sitting room. School run done and I'm wrecked from chasing the 2 year old around the house last night, after she woke up at 2:37am and couldn't find me. 2 flipping hours to get her back to sleep in her own bed without me getting in with her. (well I stood outside her door and put her back in bed when she came out again..)
    First night with my super amazing new cosy mattress, I had no pain in my hip this morning! Silver lining.. :)

Witchie I'm so fugging jealous

Watching the three cats sleep by me on the bed. Never saw critters sleep like cats.... Fire lit etc..... needing to knit and nothing to knit ...

In work barely able to keep my eyes open

• Advertisement

Settled for the night... Not that there will be any peace unless I resort to earplugs as the gale is roaring round the house and rising ..

I am the only person on the mountain! Wonderful! Have a splendid evening..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Up on the mountain, it's calm and quiet....Except for the sound of some cats banging and yowling like banshees

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

chilling at home wondering is it Grace who is banging and yowling like a banshee.

In bed watching Netflix while I have the bed to myself. Love this weather

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch with an ice pack on my knee :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Autosport wrote: »

On my bed with a heat pack to my back.

Britain
    Autosport wrote: »

Ouch..

At work, every time i'm outside the wind threatens to send me into a wall..

Sitting in work freezing my tits off, I actually feel like I have pneumonia (I have a cold) I made my oh give me the jacket off his suit at lunch time but a) it's not warm and b) i keep having to take it off when anyone comes in but it's actually Baltic, I have goosebumps and a nose bleed from the cold

Britain
    In bed hiding from the hypochondrias :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    In work, trying to motivate myself to go down to the basement gym rather than heading straight home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement