Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Got some work clothes on and have a day of fun DIY ahead. Mrs W has given me a long awaited Carte Blanche to get thing done.

Note: Work clothes are not dungarees.

Britain
    Sitting on the choo choo. It's packed so us plebs have taken over first class. The seats are really comfortable. This is how all the carriages should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I put my new matress topper on the bed. I had to lie on it to test it. It's like lying on a duvet that is cosy and warm. I'm just hoping the elastic doesn't snap as it's a bit small and had to pull it to fit.
    ZZZZZZZZ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Sitting in the queue at the car wash. There is always a queue here but they do a great job (and free coffee).

• Registered Users Posts: 30 PeadarK

Up at the Hill of Tara enjoying the sun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    In the kitchen with Sweet Child o Mine blasting on the radio, filthy looks from the children, no taste in music the youth of today !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

73Cat wrote: »
    In the kitchen with Sweet Child o Mine blasting on the radio, filthy looks from the children, no taste in music the youth of today !!

I asked the apprentices in work the other day if they ever heard of the Smiths orJesus and Mary chain or Echo and the Bunny men and the looks they were giving me...jesus I felt my age lol lol...no taste whatsoever

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Probably one of the places I miss most from home, there and Balrath woods with the 'fairy tree'.

On the couch having a toastie after a mad day of visitors and unpacking and playing Tetris with furniture. It's all coming together nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Stravos Murphy

In the office making out bills.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

On the couch setting out plans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭3 the square

heating milk to feed newborn calf
    that time of year again
    happy face..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

heating milk to feed newborn calf
    that time of year again
    happy face..
    Would give anything to have a newborn calf to look after. :) they're adorable.

I'm in bed, watching the good wife on Netflix

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting watching Ronnie O Sullivans American Hustle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

73Cat wrote: »

Not this youth anyway. I love Sweet Child of mine! I have a fiend who can play it on guitar too.

Anyway I'm on the couch watching the "Now 80s" channel. Celebrate good times come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Im on the couch keeping the fire going with the odd few blocks, some music on and thinking.
    Ive never watched a boxset or seen netflix

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

You just caught me before I crawl out of bed to feed the critters and cook my Sunday breakfast ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Feeling like crap in a coffee shop in Kandy. Came back up here last night after am amazing morning whale watching so that could meet the fella's sister and family. Stayed in their house. I don't know how Sri Lankans do it. I could not live like that.

The walls of the room didn't go all the way to meeting the roof so I more than likely slept with any number of creatures last night. Toilet is outside and a squat one. Not fun.

Very much feeling like a spoilt petculant foreigner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Saoirse1981

Sitting on my sofa, eating a bag of Wotsits. Am just a little bit steamboats and finally plucked up the courage to make my own thread here on this site. I have been reading many forums here for years. I am quite a shy type, so tomorrow (or later today, looking at the time :-)....I may regret it. Right now I don't:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

On the bog

Britain
    Having breakfast in a Cafe in Munich. Scrambled eggs, potato, bacon and onion. Coffee, Freshly squeezed orange juice and home made bread.
    In my normal life I would never be able to eat like this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting on my balcony drinking Nespresso and enjoying the fact that it's payday and I'm also about to change job for the 4th time in 2 years :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Same place I am most sunday mornings. Freezing my tits off on the side of a football pitch since 9.15.

I don't think I have toes any more :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back in the kitchen after mass. Mrs S is settling the table for a coffee session with a few other parishioners who are calling, while I look on Boards under the pretence that I'm waiting on the coffee to brew.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting listening to my boys playing Lego batman. It's hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Sitting in a cafe in Limerick. There are two girls here in pjs... it's 1.20pm

• Registered Users Posts: 10 victory65

Floating around the north sea...beside the Clair Ridge rig..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sitting with my OH relaxing, lovely..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Panned out in front of fire, relaxing before I start the dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

After having dinner, panned out watching the darts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Bed. Still :o

In my defence it's rotten outside and I'm very tired

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement