Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

La.de.da wrote: »
    Bed. Still :o

In my defence it's rotten outside and I'm very tired

Guilty if defending yourself.

Reading a book looking out to sea..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Doing German homework.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Shannon757 wrote: »
    Doing German homework.

You've just given me a bad flashback. Over 25 yrs later i still think of having to face into homework on a Sunday.
    Just home after walking the dog with a few relations. Head wrecked from 2 enthusiastic youngsters flying around the dinner table.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Setanter

In from walking the dog in Farmleigh.

Trying to get my head around preparing for a difficult meeting tomorrow, groan.

Either that or force myself to the gym.
    Truly the evil of two lessers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

On the sofa watching Fortitude. Plenty of tea, stove lit since 3. Chips and a chicken Maryland on its way. Deadly.

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm in my spiritual home (Dice bar) having a pint :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

I'm in my spiritual home (Dice bar) having a pint :)

I'm having a bottle of wine at home...Race you to the bottom!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Inn Clonsilla.

Britain
    I'm having a bottle of wine at home...Race you to the bottom!!

You're on! :D

You've just given me a bad flashback. Over 25 yrs later i still think of having to face into homework on a Sunday.

I don't find it too bad. I do half Saturday and half Sunday to keep myself in the mindset of doing schoolwork. I'm doing my Maths now and I'll be finished after that.

• Advertisement

You're on! :D

Oooh, i won...Having my second whisky and cooking dinner....Beef and porridge anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Doing German homework.

On the sofa with "der den des dem die die der der das das " etc going through my head. 5 yrs of German in secondary school and this is still stuck in my head. Damned if I can remember what it is though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

73Cat wrote: »
    On the sofa with "der den des dem die die der der das das " etc going through my head. 5 yrs of German in secondary school and this is still stuck in my head. Damned if I can remember what it is though :)

Sounds like an episode of Brookside from the 80's

On the sofa listening to the dog snoring and switching channels on tv

Doing German homework.

Doing maths homework :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

BBDBB wrote: »
    ......listening to the dog snoring and switching channels on tv

:p

Cant stand it when they fiddle with the remote control

Lying awake with a bad back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Lying awake with a bad back :(

Have you a proper mattress or have you tried tiger balm or anti inflammatory gel? Tiger balm is only about a fiver in the chemist.

I'm sitting at home thinking I should go to bed as I have to do stuff tomorrow and feel like if I get into bed there will be no waking me.

Have you a proper mattress or have you tried tiger balm or anti inflammatory gel? Tiger balm is only about a fiver in the chemist.

I have. I know what's wrong, it's just there no solution to it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Finally getting to sit down for a bit, busy night.

In bed, getting ready for the day ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Enjoying my customary breakfast in bed after airing the house ( strong wind so opening the door is grand) and feeding the critters....Looking forward to a "quiet" day , with a gale out there. Postponed my shopping day..

Britain
    In my hotel packing and hoping it's not going to be very windy in Dublin when my flight lands at 16:50. Would help if the M50 and N7 were not choca either.

In school :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just out of work and saw a fire engine speed one way and then another, i hope whoever needs it is ok..

Sitting in my little office at work trying not to throw up after half a bottle of whisky and a bottle of wine last night....I think I'm going to fail

Resting after a rather big meal and listening to the wind howling round the house. The cats are also resting...;) Lively lot we are today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work waiting for the fella to text me to see where we'll go for lunch

Sitting in the gym watching everyone play volleyball

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

At my 2nd home aka my desk in work, wishing someone would stop faffing about with the microwave so I can heat my soup up!

• Advertisement

Trying to stay awake a little longer but it is a lost cause I think. Ah well!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement