Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In a hotel in Colombo, Sri Lanka, finally feeling human again after a lovely shower (not a cold one standing on stones in a back garden with people from other houses, monkeys and god only knows what other critters watching) and a lie down on a bed that has a mattress not a plank of wood.

Just ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut too so when that is in my belly, all thoughts of staying in a shantiesque shack in the mountains will be long gone.

Oh and it is so wonderful to have wifi again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Waiting for my gym class to start, still in shock that I got a full nights sleep last night. I'm gonna blitz this class.. (then go home and quietly die....) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

On the couch with a coffee. Just back from dropping the young lad to school.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Spent the morning on my balcony watching a group of guys with chainsaws trimming my garden trees, now they have brought a massive caterpillar to scrape up the branches and dump them in a truck. Gotta love free household maintenance :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

In a cafe ordering the dinner, soakage for later on.

• Advertisement

Britain
    At my desk in work on a conference call, it's great being able to multitask. After this it's time for my lunchtime stroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

In the class.. again...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Washing everything I own to get rid of germs from being sick. Then it's a shower and fresh everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In Starbucks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    After walking into hospital waiting on appointment the amount of dirty fcuks who can't/won't use hand dispensers is amazing.
    Any wonder all these bugs are spread when people can't even engage in basic hygiene entering a hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Got stuck in work yesterday doing an audit. I ended up finishing after 8 when I should finish up at 5. I decided to take the time back today and to work from home. So currently, reading some emails and eating some brekkie in my kitchen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

In a vets and taking pictures if muzzles and things that look like vibrators and sending them to the girls at work and asking what they want me to buy them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Somewhere on a bus between Sacramento and San Francisco. Watching a lovely sunset now by the coast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bed killed with heartburn

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

A hotel in Bangkok, heading to a planetarium this morning! Red light district tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed, just about to get up. It's Groundhog Day & boy does it feel like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

In bed psyching myself up to get out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

TPD wrote: »
    A hotel in Bangkok, heading to a planetarium this morning! Red light district tonight :D

Might have to change your username to STD I reckon lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

On the Stansted Express... Homeward bound

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Dropped kids to the inlaws with the 'intention' of going to slimming world. Instead I have arrived at the chinese to collect a curry.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On a bus to work feeling discombobulated

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Lovely lovely bed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On my bed in my hotel in Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka. Not feeling well the past few days. I have a kidney infection and the meds are tearing my tum apart.

Roll on Sunday when am finished them and hopefully feeling better so can enjoy India from Monday on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

quoted the wrong post!
    Always play safe folks! :D

On a bus to Pattaya now.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In bed... all are fed except me and I am steaming after opening email from Social Welfare who are trying it on AGAIN re the housing list and delays in getting RS sorted ..meaning no money coming in...

Wind is howling out there.. think will stay here ALL DAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

About to go into New Look with the hope of finding a nice fitted well-fitting nice-looking L.B.D. Awkward body shape doesn't help matters a lot. Oh well we'll see if they have anything shure.

Omgggg I was just about to write Bye!!!! That had never happened before!! Hah!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

On the N4 heading down weshht to visit the Granny and various relations before I depart for Oz during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Sitting half on the dogs bed half on the muddy floor in only a towel with the dogs head on my knees so she will stay under the radiatior & get dry and warm instead of following me around & being soggy and cold all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Snug abed with all the critters fed and sleeping... Thinking of the day ahead... wishing I had a knitting order.... need to earn for the needy ..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, next to the warmest human hot water bottle ever

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement