Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

On the sofa drinking tea made from the teabags that came with my Mr. Happy teapot because I managed to run out of real teabags.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

Under the covers trying to hide the light from my phone so that the baby doesnt twig Im awake. She might just pop back to sleep if she thinks noone is up!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

.. fighting off one long haired very wet cat who really really NEEDS to burrow under the blankets....

Eating 3 x Weetabix and drinking 2 x pints of water in a cold kitchen. 30km run around Killarney National Park in 90 mins...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

I too am cuddled up in bed with a very hairy and wet pussy , catch ya laters everybody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Getting ready to head out to the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Back abed to try to get my feet warm. Have been out watching the snowline.... and putting a steamed pudding on the gas.... will get the house warmer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

In Haymarket in Edinburgh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work hannnnnnging for hometime I'm very happy today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Just made sausage rolls for the little women in the house...hurry up oven lol lol

• Advertisement

Eating 3 x Weetabix and drinking 2 x pints of water in a cold kitchen. 30km run around Killarney National Park in 90 mins...

Do you not be bustin for a wee 10 km in?

I'd only ever have a glass of water first thing and then a cup of tea with my brekkie if I was doing an LSR. If I had more I'd be piddling me pants.

Do you not be bustin for a wee 10 km in?

I'd only ever have a glass of water first thing and then a cup of tea with my brekkie if I was doing an LSR. If I had more I'd be piddling me pants.

The great thing about running lsrs on trails and mountains...Mother Nature provides no end of toilet facilities! Though one of the group is female...she gets a little more privacy...

Now siting down for an hour or 2 and then it's a meal out followed by Trainspotting 2....

The great thing about running lsrs on trails and mountains...Mother Nature provides no end of toilet facilities! Though one of the group is female...she gets a little more privacy....

Ah fair enough. I try to avoid stopping at all on mine.

Britain
    In the pub. I must say there are a lot of sexyful mens in here :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

On the sofa, calming down after the Ireland match,
    Staying here, drinking more beer to watch the England v France game
    Chinese takeaway after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lying on the couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In a scalding hot Epsom salt and ylang ylang bath.. my back is horrendously sore today and NO DRUGS ALLOWED. Fcukity fcuk is my 2 fingers to that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On bus, fighting panic.
    Hope you feel better soon cbird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch with blankets tae and lovely Madera cake. And two dogs watching every bite I take :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch trying to decide what to eat and watch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

At my office desk. Looking for inspiration.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting inside a beautiful Boeing Business Jet chatting to an old friend whilst eating red velvet and drinking coffee...... certainly not how i was expecting to spend my day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Listening to my neighbour riding :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

So comfy on my couch laying in front of a coal fire wrapped up in the most snug fluffy fleecy blanket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Sitting contemplating and laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Listening to my neighbour riding :rolleyes:

Sorry about that I'm finished now

Sorry about that I'm finished now

Still hammering away. Think the ceiling will cave in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Still hammering away. Think the ceiling will cave in.

Ask to join in.

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Ask to join in.

Sicko.

I'm driven to drink a lite beer anyway due to the circumstances of watching an acid induced Where in the World and everyone in the house having parties and fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

In bed, topless.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement