Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In bed, topless.

TMI :D

I'm sitting on the couch watching Jason Bourne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Wang Kerr

In a bar in Glanmire and having a lock in....Would be grand except for all the cork accents :D

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Bassfish

In bed with my four week old on my chest trying to get him back to sleep. He's pretty good company though despite the baby flatulence!

Lying in bed sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 MeeMoo

Britain
    In bed struggling to sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In work struggling to keep awake.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    On my sofa watching TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Just gone to bed and lying here wondering if Wang is related to Miranda or Jim and why he/she doesn't like Cork accents.

I mean what's not to like?

Neames wrote: »
    Just gone to bed and lying here wondering if Wang is related to Miranda or Jim and why he/she doesn't like Cork accents.

I mean what's not to like?

It's like getting aurally raped at the moment, I'm starting to think my given name actually is boi !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

In bed, in the dark, listening to an alarm that had suddenly gone off, and what sounded like three gunshots. Keeping lights Off. Motorbike noises now.:0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Heading early bedwards via the shed and kitchen and taking the dog out... cold weather is tiring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just finished my Sunday chores. House gleaming. Laundry done folded and put away. Dogs washed. Lexie washed. Uniform ready for tomorrow. Open fire blazing.
    I'm about to start dinner and then I'll get into my pjs and relax on the couch watching Netflix and drinking wine for the evening. I love love love this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Watching the rugby with a cup of coffee and some Christmas cake with a slice of cheese on it mmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Likewise watching the rugby with a mug of coffee and biscuits. Decent game too.

On the Cork to Tralee train....Stopped at Mallow to pick up the peeps from Heuston...2 carriages on our train, both full and at least 40 people standing in each carriage....Gave my seat to a Kurdish lad with his 8 month old son and am now occupying my daughter's and she's on my lap...Iarranrod Eireann have a lot to answer for

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In an empty night club in Colombo with a Belerussian enjoying classics such as " You are my sunshine" and "Ging gang goolie goolie ".

Thankfully my vodka watermelon cocktail is yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Istanbul......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Lovely lovely bed.

Alone, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    Lovely, lovely bed... with a snoring 10 month old for company.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed, trying to get warm again... Had to get up as Jacob-cat was hurling his first ever prey around the room. .. all sorted and even feet starting to come to life again.. wind howling out there and could hardly close the front door. Bed is bliss..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Working from home & browsing boards and supping coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

On the Tralee to Mallow train. Empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Working from home & browsing boards and supping coffee.

Having a lazy day just finished breakfast

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Wang Kerr wrote: »
    On the Cork to Tralee train....Stopped at Mallow to pick up the peeps from Heuston...2 carriages on our train, both full and at least 40 people standing in each carriage....Gave my seat to a Kurdish lad with his 8 month old son and am now occupying my daughter's and she's on my lap...Iarranrod Eireann have a lot to answer for
    tr0llface wrote: »

Sounds like you'll be grand for a seat on the way back Wang

tr0llface wrote: »

Should have been on it from Mallow to Tralee yesterday ....2 carriages and at least 40 people standing in each carriage .. Sickening.

Oh...I'm a work bitching about CIE :D

kfallon wrote: »
    Sounds like you'll be grand for a seat on the way back Wang

No, Tralee is where I live, ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

In the office, staring at the computer screen, trying to muster some motivation to write....... but nada :(

(Think it is time to put on the kettle and procrastinate in style....)

On the school gym lying on my schoolbag on a table browsing Boards and listening to music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Back home in bed smothered with a cold, can't work sneezing on top of people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting in Colombo airport for 7 and a half hours waiting for a delayed flight to India.

Well peed off at this stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement