Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Almost like me, spent 6 hours watching maintenance trying to fix my plane, no success, so back to get be hotel in Istanbul for a night or two.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Now sitting in a rather ****ty hotel in Madurai, India. Allowed my sis and her fella choose and their standard wouldn't be as high as mine.

There is no shower in my bathroom. Just a tap and a bucket.

I want to go back to the cosmopolitan life of Colombo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    Now sitting in a rather ****ty hotel in Madurai, India. Allowed my sis and her fella choose and their standard wouldn't be as high as mine.

There is no shower in my bathroom. Just a tap and a bucket.

I want to go back to the cosmopolitan life of Colombo.

Please God tell me the bucket is for washing and not for the toilet???

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Working from home & browsing boards and supping coffee.

Tempted fate with that ^^^^

Internet went kapput & had to make the trek in :mad:

back from gym, fed & watered, now to put feet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting front of the fire, half the crazies in bed the other one (might as well be 4)is running down the last of her batteries.
    Less stressed today after being told I'll be allowed deliver naturally and not be forced to induce or have a section.
    So very very relieved. \o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just out of the bath, laying on a bed with fresh bed sheets, exfoliated and clean with a paper face mask on, loving life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Wang Kerr

gifted wrote: »

Anyone sitting here and kinda hoping it's for both?

Britain
    Sitting on the sofa listening to the dog snoring beside me while I have a glass of wine.
    It's time for bed but I will likely have a very restless night like last night. According to my smartwatch, I got 4hrs restful sleep out of a total of 9 hours in bed last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Back in bed , everyone fed and happy, listening to gentle rain on the roof. A quiet day ahead; starting to knit for the pleasure of it... a baby blanket just now..

NB we washing in a bucket! I was told that there was a shower here and that the fire heated the water.... ahem! A shower from the water, not electric, so I am again washing in a bowl or a bucket.... Not had a bath for many years.... It works fine. Is what it is... Although I feel like going into the Tourist Office and asking where the Public Baths are ;)

Laying in bed, heart thumping. I'm a very light sleeper, didn't hear himself getting up, was out cold. But when he walked back into bedroom he cut the heart clean out of me. I woke up with my heartbeat ringing in my ears

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Sitting in locker room at work about to go home to bed after 12 hour shift...handy night though..hope the neighbours bloody dog's stay quiet..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    gifted wrote: »
    Wang Kerr wrote: »
    Anyone sitting here and kinda hoping it's for both?

Ha ha....there was a proper, not squat, toilet but a tap half way down the wall with a bucket and a smaller jug thingy for washing.

Really feel like such a spoiled princess moaning about the facilities but am an auld wan and like a bit of comfort.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in the kitchen on the couch beside the stove, I have to bring the small tv and the sky box back to the old house to download the start of the new series of blacklist on catch up, cos I've no broadband here yet, but, the boys from kn are due out today sometime between 9 and 5 to activate the phone line.. dilemma..
    I haven't turned the WiFi off in the old house for this very reason..
    I can't believe I finished the box set and didn't realise that the new series was on.. fecks sake.. I had to endure a few nights of absolute sh!te tv when I could've been up to date...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

By the canal in Copenhagen

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sitting in a pub looking at a pint settling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Wherever I am, I'm not getting any sleep :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Wang Kerr

Left work to come home and sit on my couch in the dark... Migraine time

Britain
    Sitting in the pub in Heuston Station having a pint and a packet of crisps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Going the Shop. Anyone want anything?

Aaaaaahh have just copped Wang's name! Brilliance! :D

Britain

Will you get me a can of coke? :p

I'm in the bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Long list; weather means I cannot go !

Bed of course. Had to get up to remake it and now am hungry.

Bed watching the good wife waiting for himself to come to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Phoenix Park, its cold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

in bed, listening to the church bells chime

Britain
    Sitting on the sofa listening to the dog snoring beside me while I have a glass of wine.
    It's time for bed but I will likely have a very restless night like last night. According to my smartwatch, I got 4hrs restful sleep out of a total of 9 hours in bed last night.

Deja Vu...... Am back on the sofa with the dog snoring and a glass of wine. What was that saying..... Same sh1t, different day!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Phoenix Park, its cold!

Ah surely you won't have to wait to long for a punter :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

On the sofa waiting for the dryer to be finished so I can go to bed :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Wishing I had a feicing Dryer. :( Have Bed-clothes out for a day and they're staying out until we get dry weather. I refuse to bring them in. I refuse to give in to our Climate / Nature and associated shoyte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Wishing I had a feicing Dryer. :( Have Bed-clothes out for a day and they're staying out until we get dry weather. I refuse to bring them in. I refuse to give in to our Climate / Nature and associated shoyte.

Sheets off the line are much nicer though.

It's bedclothes I've in. Otherwise I'd leave them til the morning but they bave to be taken out of the wash and out of the dryer immeeeediately or they'll take seven hours to iron.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    in bed, fighting off a migraine :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement