Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Down town LA in my hotel bed. 16ish degrees now and enjoying internet for the first time in 5 days :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Copenhagen Central Station, off to Malmö in an hour. Eating a McBagel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Tristrams Shandied

Waiting for the dog to come back in from having a pee so I can shut the door and keep Mr. Frost out.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Waiting abed for first light to decide whether to go out or not. The clouds came and the temp is a little higher so may be OK. All ready for off in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

By the beach on Koh Chang eating chunks of pineapple with a toothpick and deciding whether to go for a walk or a swim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Still in bed, feeling exhusted despite a full sleep last night. Have to get up soon though to have breakfast before my electrician arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

35,000 feet above the Mediterranean heading south 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Spring clearout of the garage

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

moloner4 wrote: »
    enjoying internet for the first time in 5 days :D

And straight to xhamster...... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Electrician working in house, so I'm trying to find things to do, rather than looking like a lazy bum. Kitchen has never looked cleaner.
    smurfjed wrote: »

Thinly veiled WiFi on airplane post.

:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

In Burger King in Malmö on their wifi looking out at a beautiful snowy square

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    Waiting for lunch at work, I would eat the liathroidi off a low flying crow right now

Shivering in bed; too tired to crawl out and fill a second hwb and heat some soup but soon.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Dundalk..... place is rockin'! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just in from having lunch while sitting at the side of the house in the sun. Even got the crossword done out in the fresh air. Time now to set the fire before the sun goes down and the chill begins.

Oh here are some of the grandchildren .... looks like I'll be going back outside with them, as they want to see the snowdrops. :)

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Dundalk..... place is rockin'! :cool:

Why? Should I head in? I'm about 20 minutes away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Why? Should I head in? I'm about 20 minutes away.

:D

No... unfortunately not... heavy sarcasm!

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    :D

No... unfortunately not... heavy sarcasm!

I was wondering. It hasn't rocked since that Thursday night in July 1990 but that's another story.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

smurfjed wrote: »
    32662198661_13df84669d_c.jpg
    30 empty seats with free WIFI :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Sitting in car outside supermarket after spotting someone inside. Waiting for them to exit before going in because if i meet her I'll be stuck listening to sh1te for ages. She'd talk the hind legs off a donkey.
    Waiting......waiting...... and yes she's out and gone. Yes. Phone, shopping bag, lock the car and I'm in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Sitting on an Airbus A380 over Oman. This thing is an enormous beast of a machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lying in bed dying with my back off my face on opiade painkillers.
    My little baby puppy snuck up the stairs and climbed in on top of me. He's panned out across my chest with his nose snuggled into my hair. I love him so much

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Trying to coax my kid into going to bed so that I can get stuck into the last few episodes of Fargo on Netflix.

Britain
    In the bed. Might stick an auld pizza in the oven. I ain't doing a single thing tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed panicking. I can't move. It's taken me since 10pm to turn onto my side. I need to stand up but I can't even pull myself into the sitting position. Trying to do stretching exercises in bed but most of the ones I can find involve sitting up and raising my legs neither of which I can do. This is absolute cat

Snug abed, listening to the wind howling out there. I intend to stay here with brief excursions for food, let the dog out and light the fire, aaaaallllllll the day long...Have books and knitting...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Just awake from a wee snooze in my hotel in Kollam having taken my first Indian sleeper train from Madurai. Wasn't a fan of Madurai so now trying to get myself motivated to go either into the city centre or the beach here. I think beach is winning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

Sitting in the car outside the house waiting to do the school run, with Pat Kenny on the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

In an Irish prison....................

• Advertisement

Snuggling with a hwb and three cats after doing the chores inside and out.. fire lit and rest of shopping sorted and put away and floor swept. Fuel bay outside stocked so all is well..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement