Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Housebound still and getting antsy. Grr back pain.. Would pints help i have to wonder....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Housebound still and getting antsy. Grr back pain.. Would pints help i have to wonder....

Pints always help, maybe not tomorrow but you can always reload then :D

*jealous you have the option*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    I don't really since no beer in house but i'll think. Beam me to the pub!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I don't really since no beer in house but i'll think. Beam me to the pub!

Some off licences deliver!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I'm just using my mud neck pillow. I see a lot of people on here have bad backs so go to Lidl and they have mud pillows there now.

81UGuL14k%2BL._SY606_.jpg
    Got one of these today. Currently lying on the couch using it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Shannon757 wrote: »

Hot water bottles are fine... already have them ... :P

Some off licences deliver!!

found a big can of stella artois "cidre" in the cupboard here. Tried to google it but you have to prove your age before you can enter the site and they refused to believe me.... want it?

too cold to sleep so up again....

Going to send the luckiest man to get these for me. How are you finding them? Better than the thermacare ones?

I'm in the comfiest cuddle chair in the world

Graces7 wrote: »
    Hot water bottles are fine... already have them ... :P

Have a hot water bottle as well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Have a hot water bottle as well

I'll wager the neck pillow stays warmer, and uniformly so, for much longer than the hot water bottle.

In the kitchen preparing Salmon for Mrs S's dinner. Sausages and liver for myself. The bright evening has the birds feeding feverishly outside the window.

I'll wager the neck pillow stays warmer, and uniformly so, for much longer than the hot water bottle.

In the kitchen preparing Salmon for Mrs S's dinner. Sausages and liver for myself. The bright evening has the birds feeding feverishly outside the window.

What's for me though??

Britain
    I'm in Heuston having a pint. Come on in and keep me company :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

Britain
    Finishede work, surfing the net, then sending the kids to grannies house so we can go for pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    It's 3.18 am and still not asleep. My bezzie who is a nurse has me all worried. Yesterday morning when I woke up on the sleeper train in India I noticed what looked like a rash on my leg. Later it looked like a bruise and is spreading. Sent pic to my mate and she thinks it is cellulitis and I need antibiotics.

I will go to the hospital in the morning.

Have only been away 4 weeks and need to see a doc for the 2nd time. Grrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

Britain
    At a party, and am designated driver, bored out of me skull

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Home on sofa with the dog and watching 8 out of 10 cats does countdown.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Lying across the sofa at home on my iPad with the Late Late on in the telly in the background.

I know...my life is ultra boring.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Waiting on my guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Watching Driving Miss Daisy...... my life is a ball of fire!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Back from Dancing again and tired now. :/

After much research I have concluded that the hot water bottle is much warmer and stays warmer longer.

Currently lying here with the neck pillow and the back pillow and the hot water bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 19,677 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Watching some Foo Fighters on Scuzz

Where else but bed? Sorting official emails...yukk !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Discharged from hospital with some antibiotics and checked myself into a good hotel.

The bed is so soft I actually cried. Hopefully a bit of sleep and will be fit to go for a swim.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 jellybellyelly

Bed, sitting upright, in a t-shirt. Business on the top and party on the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,677 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Wide awake despite/caused by a large amount of JD last night and now bored...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Now live with my 1 yo niece and younger sis and my gf so woken up by sis and child making breakfast and Micky house. So much for a lie in on a day off but gonna get up shower cause I've a drive to dublin later with a mate to see Trivium play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Tristrams Shandied

Upstairs reprimanding the cat who's having a kitty hissy fit because she's demanding to be let in to one of the front rooms to sit in the sun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Lying in my bed... Strategizing on how long it'll take to shower and drive to the gym for 11. Reckon I could stay cosy in here til 25 to..

....or I could cancel...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement