Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Hadn't eaten all day bar a couple of biscuits (its 4.18 pm here) so decided to get a sandwich in the coffee shop at my hotel. Went through my usual rigmarole of going through my allergies with the waiter while he laughed at me coz it was only an egg and tomato sandwich.

It came out as a fried egg and tomato in toast with a few chips. Not what I expected but hey. Tucked in and about half way through could taste coconut so I stopped eating.

Now here drinking tea hoping that I am wrong and my slightly swollen lips are just as a result of the heat.

Fingers crossed guys coz really couldn't be dealing with a second visit to the hospital today.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

Watching my sons U11 team getting hammered

Britain
    cbyrd wrote: »
    Lying in my bed... Strategizing on how long it'll take to shower and drive to the gym for 11. Reckon I could stay cosy in here til 25 to..

....or I could cancel...

Cancel. Don't be bothering with the gym. Stay in and have a nice relax for yourself :)

I'm on the train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Wang Kerr

Jus watched Dogma for the umpteenth time...A real go to movie for me... Anybody want a bounty bar, I've got loads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Wang Kerr wrote: »
    Jus watched Dogma for the umpteenth time...A real go to movie for me... Anybody want a bounty bar, I've got loads

Yeah throw one my way. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cancel. Don't be bothering with the gym. Stay in and have a nice relax for yourself

Damn I should have read that earlier.. :) on the up side I feel all virtuous on the couch now after a lovely dinner ( cooked from scratch by me with the dregs of the high from the spin/circuit class)
    I will not be moving anytime soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    In front of the fire drinking screwdrivers,my missus indulged herself with some ecstasy tablets last night so im playin nurse for herself also.Dirty promises for this evening out of her beautiful gob.I feel like a hero this day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Horizontal on the couch
    Should really go to bed but am beyond lazy to get up and walk that 10 second journey.

Watching my sons U11 team getting hammered

They start drinking so young...

Much like last Saturday, getting ready for an early 30km run on mountains and mud. Except this time around beautiful Gougane Barra in West Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

They start drinking so young...

Much like last Saturday, getting ready for an early 30km run on mountains and mud. Except this time around beautiful Gougane Barra in West Cork.

Say a Prayer there for me; I miss that place.

Abed here after cutting up raw chicken for the cats and dog as toast toasted and water heated... SHIVERS! it is chilly...

• Advertisement

Graces7 wrote: »
    as toast toasted and water heated... SHIVERS! it is chilly...

Just had toast myself, of a peculiarly English variety. Maltloaf. Can't say I love it but it's fuel for the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Supping coffee & catching up on Boards. Wet & wild (outside), think I'll stay in the warmth with TV/Netflix day.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

Britain
    At work. Roll on 15.30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Wang Kerr

Drinking whisky and being argumentative on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Peeling spuds and listening to a playlist of my favourite songs..reminiscing of the years i used drive to dingle in kerry from cork city every weekend ......billie myers...goo goo dolls...the cranberries..bran van 3000.....i want to be young again lol lol....

Preparing to hibernate; intensely cold here and such a gale so refill hwbs, dinner, load the fire and that is it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a walk. The outward leg was cool but fresh. However, turning into the wind, on the return, almost reminded me of a spell in Antarctica back a few decades. A dry cold. That lazy wind that cuts through you instead of going around you. Runny nose weather. But inside now. The heat is on, the coffee is on and there are newspapers to be read.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Back from a walk. The outward leg was cool but fresh. However, turning into the wind, on the return, almost reminded me of a spell in Antarctica back a few decades. A dry cold. That lazy wind that cuts through you instead of going around you. Runny nose weather. But inside now. The heat is on, the coffee is on and there are newspapers to be read.

Hope you dont mind me asking and i know there's meant to be no chat but what was Antarctica like? I'd love to see it.....

gifted wrote: »
    Hope you dont mind me asking and i know there's meant to be no chat but what was Antartica like? I'd love to see it.....

Cold, dry, windy, isolated, dangerous. I was on a research trip. Not much to see but a great experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Lying on the couch in the kitchen listening to the clock ticking and loving the little kicks I'm getting :) .
    The peace and quiet a reward for bringing the 4 youngest outside to play while the 3 teenagers made chocolate fudge cake (from scratch)
    Cake eaten 2 asleep the rest watching cartoons... Mmmm Sunday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

in bed heating on Netflix on the telly

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ronaldo1971

Quite hungover sitting in our sitting room watching the football.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Setanter

Was going to get up, but decided this needs to be a duvet day.

Streaming is great!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Off out up the mountains with my favourite.

Got new hiking shoes. Far too excited about them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Starting to hallucinate with the cabin fever - purple monkey dishwasher

All stocked for the night... Just "last pee of the day" for the dog then ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Just back from the Batman lego movie. Need a dark room to decompress.

Off out up the mountains with my favourite.

Got new hiking shoes. Far too excited about them.

A great way to burn off the French toast.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

In Cork in hotel. Night away for me & hubbie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Enjoying a day off, drunk as a skunk.... enjoyed a dinner cooked by a friend.... now ready for class in 12 hours.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement