Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

A great way to burn off the French toast.

Well it would have been but now I'm sitting in a pub up the mountains with a hot whiskey about to tuck into a roast beef dinner :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch, blankets and dogs stuck to me like velcro. Don't mind though..like two little hot water bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

In the bath playing with my new penguin splash game. There's an iceberg on which you've to balance all 9 penguins before the iceberg sinks or they all fall into the water. Have my rubber duckie on standby in case of an emergency

Lucyfur wrote: »
    In the bath playing with my new penguin splash game. There's an iceberg on which you've to balance all 9 penguins before the iceberg sinks or they all fall into the water. Have my rubber duckie on standby in case of an emergency

:D

<3

In my jammies curled up on the sofa with a cup of tea. The mutt keeps tapping her foot and giving me the evils every time I stop rubbing her belly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On the couch drinking rum.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Working to pay dem bills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Working to pay dem bills.

Spare a thought for me here slaving over a hot TV for the night. You lucky so and so.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Am on the couch wrapped up nice and warm and wondering where the weekend has gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

In bed here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

On a plane, about to fly over the Rocky Mountains which is always the bumpy part :eek: I wonder will the faceman prayers work for me!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Tucked up in bed waiting for the first call of the night. Can't wait til she gets used to being a big girl in her own bed in her own room....
    ..next week I'll have the drama of the circumcision of my 5 year old to post about... Bet y'all can't wait..

I fcuking can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Africa
    Just got into the office to start my Monday morning, with perfect timing a head cold appeared on Friday evening so the weekend was spent feeling miserable and trying to get out bursts of energy to cope with a bored 2 year old. To top it off he got up at 2:50am this morning looking for his mam, who won't be back for another week, so let him sleep in my room, nicely woken at 6:45am to a HotWheels driving over my face...Think today could be a short day in the office...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In bed and in pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed can't sleep partly because I napped for hours partly because I'm so uncomfortable

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Snug abed, with all fed and all cats snoozing deeply atop or in the bed.. Longing for tonight when the temp is due to rise out there. .. working on a parcel of handknits to be sold in Canada..

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    On a plane, about to fly over the Rocky Mountains which is always the bumpy part :eek: I wonder will the faceman prayers work for me!?

Tell him to fly a bit higher over them next time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Showed up for class, scheduling conflict so got sent home :) Gonna take the mutt to the beach as its a very pleasant 20C.

Shannon757 wrote: »
    In bed and in pain.

Still in bed and still in pain and very tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Back room of a pub....waiting on rerun of waterford match on the big screen

• Advertisement

In school, rearranging my locker because I'm bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Back room of a pub....waiting on rerun of waterford match on the big screen

One win and still partying...lol lol

Jaysus, imagine if ye actually won the all ireland lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    One win and still partying...lol lol

Jaysus, imagine if ye actually won the all ireland lol lol

I'll have you know waterford were the last intercounty team to win an all Ireland :D

#u21
    #oneinarow :pac:

**if we ever get around to winning the senior....forget about contacting any work place in waterford for about 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

I'll have you know waterford were the last intercounty team to win an all Ireland :D

#u21
    #oneinarow

Go on the camogie lol lol

**if we ever get around to winning the senior....forget about contacting any work place in waterford for about 2 weeks

I'm from Cork...not too much to shout about down here lately lol lol

Go on our camogie ladies lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    I'm from Cork...not too much to shout about down here lately lol lol

Go on our camogie ladies lol lol

Ye have enough all Ireland's :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch watching Dora :o it's my eldest girls birthday today, she's 18 and vegan. So I spent the morning making a ceoliac vegan red velvet cake with chocolate icing..
    The icing is fecking gorgeous.. but now I feel sick.. that'll teach me..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Lying in bed in my hotel room, on my iPad and lazing the day away.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

On the 5th floor of a disused cigarette factory in north London, looking out over the chimneys as the hill rises through the haze toward Highgate.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

Britain
    At work. Is it 00.00 yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Binging on Coach Trip after a tough day at the office

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement